Hello from Serbia, Skoda Octavia 1Z DIY facelift owner

-nebojsa-

Hello from  Serbia,

As my first topic let me introduce myself, I am Nebojsa, from Serbia, owned four Skodas by now, and at least ten other Skodas owned by family members and friends, so it's fair to say that We are big Skoda fans in Serbia.

Currently driving Skoda Octavia 1Z 1,9TDI 2007; that I have converted to 09.-13. facelifted model, added a lot of stuff, and always finding something new to do to it.

Hoping on owning MK3 RS Octavia or TSI280 Superb when finances allow...

oct bna.jpg

Edited by -nebojsa-
added picture

Hello Nebojsa welcome along to the Skoda forum quite a collection Of Skoda's you have .B)

Tried to get face lift done on the misses she was having none of it .:sadsmile:  so i will be looking for a Suberb model B);)

Edited by JED

Thank You Skodaboy1983 and JED.

It's not my collection, I only have this one, others are owned by family, friends... Skoda is a popular car brand in Serbia; even top selling when it comes to new cars.

I am a Skoda fan, since I have owned Felicia 1.3, two Fabias (1.4 petrol and 1.9TDI) and now an Octavia.

Jed, You would need some 30 different parts to get facelift done, bumpers, headlights (obviously :) ), tailights, fog lamps, front fenders (wings), front and rear bumper brackets, guides, grille, etc...and if You want to go further, rear view mirrors, steering wheel, front part of front wheel housing liners, etc...

When You first look at it, ti looks like all you need are ligths, bumpers and grille. BUT a lot of small parts are different.

Actually wasn't that bad financially, I sold all remaining (pre facelift) parts. I've done my homework before starting conversion :)