February 2018 price list and January 2018 brochure

Portman

As the title says, new documents on the Skoda UK web site.

Haven't had a chance to study the changes, but vehicle prices appear to have remained the same.

Brochure seems the same as previous version save for the What Car Car of the Year splash on the front page.

One significant change is that the virtual pedal has gone down from £650 to £150 on the Edition. Skoda finally realising that they cocked up on the original pricing as the Edition already has the Electric boot

Canton option has increased to £550?

specced up an edition on the configurator and it shows £400 for Canton but you have to have the spare wheel at £150. 

New price list shows £550 for canton, spare wheel listed separately at £150.

will have to wait for configurator to be updated with new prices I guess...

Is it this one? http://www.skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/downloads/brochures/karoq_pricing_specs.pdf

Looks like the price for heated front + rear seats has changed; probably to reflect the fact that some specs already have heated front. Does this affect people who have already placed an order then?

Edited by cjrp

• 5 months later...

Seems a bit daft to me that they've bothered to put out a new price list now when 2019 spec is (allegedly) coming out at the end of this month.  Also, since some order books are closed (ie no factory specc'd petrols and no Editions), yet they are still shown - although I guess the new prices apply to any stock models in the system.

A quick check seems to indicate a price increase of around 1.8% on standard spec models, but generally no price change to extras.

Although it seems a sunroof is only available as an extra on 4X4 models, and the Columbus option on SE L has increased by £250.

They can publish all they like the RRP's from September or delivery Jan, Feb. March 2019 but they have not a clue what they will have to charge for new vehicles in the UK from March 2019 on.  

As Noel asked,  Deal or no deal', so that will be the question as far as UK & imported vehicles.

1 hour ago, Portman said:

Seems a bit daft to me that they've bothered to put out a new price list now when 2019 spec is (allegedly) coming out at the end of this month.  Also, since some order books are closed (ie no factory specc'd petrols and no Editions), yet they are still shown - although I guess the new prices apply to any stock models in the system.

A quick check seems to indicate a price increase of around 1.8% on standard spec models, but generally no price change to extras.

Although it seems a sunroof is only available as an extra on 4X4 models, and the Columbus option on SE L has increased by £250.

I have just done a quick check on the configurator and agree that the base cars seem to have gone by about 1.8% but metallic paint has increased from £575 to £595 so about 3.5% but as Offski says you can't trust anything that Skoda is putting out at the moment LOL 

Gulp!!!

Just used the Skoda UK configurator to check against my ordered spec and it has increased from £27915 to £32000!!!

And what's more it's only available with the 2.0 TDI, rather than my ordered 1.5 TSI. I realise this engine is more expensive than the one ordered but £4085 is an awful big difference.

If my order is cancelled, definitely time to look somewhere else. Make that anywhere else!

1 hour ago, Eldred180 said:

Gulp!!!

Just used the Skoda UK configurator to check against my ordered spec and it has increased from £27915 to £32000!!!

And what's more it's only available with the 2.0 TDI, rather than my ordered 1.5 TSI. I realise this engine is more expensive than the one ordered but £4085 is an awful big difference.

If my order is cancelled, definitely time to look somewhere else. Make that anywhere else!

Isn't this for the 4x4 as well as the diesel engine

You're right Vectis, I was so shocked I didn't notice that. So, presumably the 2x4 Edition has disappeared, or is this only a temp measure do you think until the MY19 specs come in?

40 minutes ago, Eldred180 said:

You're right Vectis, I was so shocked I didn't notice that. So, presumably the 2x4 Edition has disappeared, or is this only a temp measure do you think until the MY19 specs come in?

I  don't think the 2.0tdi was available in 2 wheel drive but I might be wrong.

• 4 months later...

New Nov 13th 2018 price list and specifications now on Skoda UK web site http://www.skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectionDocuments/downloads/brochures/karoq_pricing_specs.pdf?_ga=2.161871935.225489919.1542139884-2135154981.1518996425

Base specs for each model have not changed but prices increased by up to 2%.  No new models (eg no petrol Scouts or Sportlines yet).

A limited number of options have increased very slightly, but Candy White is now the same price as Meteor Grey, Amundsen option on SE has increased by 49%!  Spelling error of Crewe (sic) protect assist remains!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:46, Portman said:

Base specs for each model have not changed but prices increased by up to 2%.  No new models (eg no petrol Scouts or Sportlines yet).

On the plus side there is £500 off if you take a test drive so it kinda knocks the price increase down to a few ££…...

1 hour ago, Berisford said:

On the plus side there is £500 off if you take a test drive so it kinda knocks the price increase down to a few ££…...

Hadn't spotted that.  I wonder if I could take, say, 64 test drives and get a car for peanuts.:biggrin:  Dealer may be suspicious and I bet Skoda UK have sorted out the T&Cs to disallow that.  Damn.

• 1 month later...

New Feb 2019 pricing and specification list now on Skoda UK web site https://az749841.vo.msecnd.net/sitesengb/alv1/0bf251cd-9d6e-4ddb-a446-d7a1e951578f/SKODA_KAROQ_Pricing_and_Spec_FEB19.d454cdab9712996c6c20c57cc08f4351.pdf

2.0 TSI DSG Sportline added and SE Nav Plus deleted.  No 2.0 TDI DSG versions added.

Otherwise, at a quick glance, can't see any price or spec changes.

• Thanks 1