Anyone got their Karoq yet

Macdemon

1 hour ago, ColinEdinburgh said:

Picking up mine on Thursday. 

Metallic Brown Edition with Assistance Pack and a couple of other toys.  1.5TSI DSG. 

could you share good images? i ordered magnetic brown too, did you go for black or beige interior (we chosen beige)

I'll gladly share images! Looking forward to it. 

I went for the black leather as from experience it shows dirt and wear less than beige leather (current alcantara seats on Octavia are beige - a nightmare to keep clean. I know leather is far better though).

My thinking with the dark interior too is that the sunroof will avoid the cabin seeming gloomy. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bowdie said:

Collected mine on 11th January. Ordered 9th October last year.

Sooooooooo, what did you get then?  :blink:

21 hours ago, ColinEdinburgh said:

Picking up mine on Thursday. 

Metallic Brown Edition with Assistance Pack and a couple of other toys.  1.5TSI DSG. 

Not long to go now then..........................about 36 hours or thereabouts. ;)

Edition 2.0Tdi  4x4 DSG in Velvet Red with Beige Interior. Had Scuff plates, Spacesaver, Towbar (the fancy factory one) Virtual pedal and 5 year warranty

9 minutes ago, Macdemon said:

Not long to go now then..........................about 36 hours or thereabouts. ;)

Can't wait! 

Even better, my car insurance company just said that they're reducing the premium and excess, and refunding over £30 to change cars from my Octavia …

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ColinEdinburgh said:

Can't wait! 

Even better, my car insurance company just said that they're reducing the premium and excess, and refunding over £30 to change cars from my Octavia …

EXCELLENT, well done. B)

1 hour ago, Bowdie said:

Edition 2.0Tdi  4x4 DSG in Velvet Red with Beige Interior. Had Scuff plates, Spacesaver, Towbar (the fancy factory one) Virtual pedal and 5 year warranty

where did you get Scuff plates? have you got image and price?

Hi Colin, I've no idea.On the Yeti I'm sure it didn't do split charging, but I don't know with the Karoq. I only tow trailers, so only ever needed 8 pins, although if it does, the tipper would benefit as it's powered by a Leisure Battery.  I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I can see how many pins are connected. In the owners manual, it only mentions Trailers and accessories (Bike Carriers). It does say connected load should not exceed 350 watts

Dave

Received my 1.5 SEL DSG on 11th January. 

Added Canton, ACC, auto lights, scuff plates and mud flaps (front still awaited). First time I have bought a car unseen, fortunately mostly all good.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:43, Bowdie said:

I bet the Velvet Red (would be my choice) and beige leather interior looks great.

I'm pleased with it. Not sure I'd have been tempted at £900 but extra £325 on the Edition didn't seem too bad (appreciate that I've still paid £900 but it didn't seem as bad!) It's the first time we've gone away from black so I was a bit nervous, but I am please with the end result. 

For Eriba Motters. i had a look at the towbar today. The plug is actually set in the towbar arm. I took it out to see how it was wired, but couldn't get the back off the plug, so I still don't know. Nothing in the manual helps, it mentions trailers and accessories  but not Caravans specifically. I did see a post on a VW  forum that said if you had towbar prep it wouldn't include split charging, but if you had the towbar factory fitted then it would. Sorry I can't be more help 

• Like 1

On 29/01/2018 at 23:50, vadimo said:

could you share good images? i ordered magnetic brown too, did you go for black or beige interior (we chosen beige)

A quick iPhone photo of the car today at a parking meter lol. It's amazing to drive

9B15119D-82B1-410B-9026-C4456BE15130.jpeg

6392F0D7-51D9-4CBD-87F6-2F084368817E.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ColinEdinburgh said:

A quick iPhone photo of the car today at a parking meter lol. It's amazing to drive

9B15119D-82B1-410B-9026-C4456BE15130.jpeg

6392F0D7-51D9-4CBD-87F6-2F084368817E.jpeg

WOW, VERY smart indeed. B)