Messy looking radio logos

I've just added some station logos to my radio and they look a bit messy.

What i'd like is something like this

maxresdefault.jpg

But i've got this

8fe2314s-960.jpg

Do I need to recreate the logos myself with white backgrounds, has anyone tried that?

There was a previous post linking to Skoda or VW site where you could download the logos, from where I downloaded.

Try this page, http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/how-to-guides/sat-nav or this could be the direct link  http://infotainment.phonostar.de/images/vwag/eur/GBR.zip 

Edited by alladin1616

14 hours ago, SashaGrace said:

Be warned, lots are missing! I remade the images on white backgrounds and downloaded onto the car :)

Mine look like yours do on this post, maybe you can only get them to look like the 1st image on newer models?

I've also tried creating my own 500x500 icons and they still don't fill the preset button

• Like 1

Yeah, when I first did them I didn’t get the white backgrounds on all of them, and the MIB1 cars don’t seem to have them like that when you download from VW. If you remake the image as a png with a colour background on Photoshop it can be done. I did a few but in the end running from the car to the house to check and recheck before getting them right was too much like hard work so I just did my SD art instead as I rarely listen to the radio.

6 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

Yeah, when I first did them I didn’t get the white backgrounds on all of them, and the MIB1 cars don’t seem to have them like that when you download from VW. If you remake the image as a png with a colour background on Photoshop it can be done. I did a few but in the end running from the car to the house to check and recheck before getting them right was too much like hard work so I just did my SD art instead as I rarely listen to the radio.

Cheers, do you know what size they need to be?

On 01/02/2018 at 22:52, Dave77 said:

Great, so what's the VW link. I used the phonostar link previously as above.

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/how-to-guides/sat-nav

Scroll down to Radio Station Logos for your infotainment system, and you will see the zip file link...... although having just checked it links to Phonostar