Post Your Reflection Shots

Titanium_Man

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 09:56, jars said:

In a similar fashion to "Get Your Beads Out" thread, why not start a thread to show of your best reflection shots following our hard work :biggrin:

I'll start with this one whilst I sort out the photo library that I seem to have screwed up the links .......

IMG_6759.JPG

Very nice. Loving the brick effect paintwork.

• Thanks 1

This was during the 'Beast From The East'.

During the winter I try and do an under chassis wash and AG Aquawax top up once a week, as long as the outside tap hasn't frozen - which happens quite often! 

20180228_152202.jpg

12 hours ago, Russ77 said:

Only took 7 hours.........

Looks good. 

Drives my missus nuts when I take 4-5 hours to clean the car.

It's a lot easier to get forgiveness than permission.:D

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bignij said:

Looks good. 

Drives my missus nuts when I take 4-5 hours to clean the car.

It's a lot easier to get forgiveness than permission.:D

We've got 1 & 3 year old girls so I try and give the missus as much as a break as possible at the weekends and when I said I was going to "do the car" I sensed an immediate mood shift :D

I "justified" it by saying one big hit and I can apply the new sealant which will last up to 12 months (realistically 6-7 months but that doesn't sound as good) so both of our cars will need washing less and will be quicker to wash.

What she didn't question (thankfully) was why I didn't need to machine polish her car (12 year old rusty C-Max) before applying the sealant BUT I did clean the interior of hers so at least she got something out of it :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 20:27, skinnyman said:

My Vectra VXR always polished up quite well as does the Ignis.  The Octavia isn't too bad but could benefit from a proper detailing this summer.

DSCN2484.JPG

P1000520.JPG

P1010190.jpg

Loving the Vectra pics Skinnyman! Gorgeous!

14 minutes ago, samuir1974 said:

Loving the Vectra pics Skinnyman! Gorgeous!

Thanks Ste.  I still miss that car and every now & then have a look at getting another, but as a daily the running costs were a tad high for me.  

• Like 1