Cruise retrofit?

ste372

Hi usual over on the fabia 1 section. We are possibly looking to trade our kia in for a citigo/mii/up soon. 

As the title really is it possible to do a retrofit for the cruise or are there any models that it comes as standard? 

Thanks ste

5 hours ago, ste372 said:

Hi usual over on the fabia 1 section. We are possibly looking to trade our kia in for a citigo/mii/up soon. 

As the title really is it possible to do a retrofit for the cruise or are there any models that it comes as standard? 

Thanks ste

I’ve got the cruise control feature, haven’t used it yet, but I do use the speed limit reminder so I don’t speed :D

Arghh OK I'll have to keep an eye out for one fitted from new I think. 

Thanks for linking me to that thread. I did have a quick search on my dinner. 

The cruise isn't essential but would be nice to get as high a spec as possible. 

What is the highest spec citigo? 

13 hours ago, ste372 said:

Arghh OK I'll have to keep an eye out for one fitted from new I think. 

Thanks for linking me to that thread. I did have a quick search on my dinner. 

The cruise isn't essential but would be nice to get as high a spec as possible. 

What is the highest spec citigo? 

a Monte Carlo costs more but I think the SE L has afew more features? Heated seats I’m sure it has. 

I'm under strict instructions from the missus highest spec possible. I know the up high! Is well specced. Well have to go have a wander round the local dealers see what turns up. 

The Elegance and SE L have the highest specs. My Elegance has pretty much every toy available but I am not sure what is standard and what is optional. Certainly electric mirrors and heated seats are standard on these models. Mine also has an electric sunroof, parking sensors and cruise control but I think they are all options...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Adding cruise control (CCS) to our citigo's is doable. It requires a bit of DIY knowledge, patience and very slim hands.

The kits available on-line, they only contain necessary items such as replacement indicator stalks and possibly plug'n'play wiring.

The biggest issue is with having a right spec Body Control Module.

There is/was a company here in UK offering a CCS retrofit at whooping £500. Can't remember the name.

I did mine retrofit myself using kit from https://www.cum-cartec-shop.de/

Well worth it.

as it comes to OEM fitted CCS it was an optional extra when purchasing a new citigo's. I haven't seen many second hand Citigo's with that being already installed.