Dynamic Chassis Control - is it worth it?

Hi. I've read mixed reports on this option. It isn't cheap, so for nearly an extra £1000 is there a discernable difference in ride quality on cars fitted with it? I'm really interested to hear some real world opinions on this, rather than journalist's.

I've ordered a 2.0 TSI 4x4 and although it's no sports car. I'm concerned that it might have to be added to my order

The normal suspensions ride is pretty good already. The main benefits of the DCS that I found on my test drive with a Kodiaq equipped with it where on poor roads where it really soaked up the bumps. I don’t notice a lot of difference on a bit of sporty B road that I’ve driven in both a none DCS Kodiaq and the DCS one. 

I have DCC on my Bear. I'm using INDIVIDUAL mode most of the time. Wheel and DCC is one sport mode, other options are on normal mode. Sport mode (in my case INDIVIDUAL) makes the car more sporty and you can feel the car is on the ground in curves. But still I find myself changing the modes sometimes...depends on the surface of the road. I think its worth 1030 euros I paid:)

£1000 is a bit steep imo. I have it on mine and it's great, doesn't make a gigantic difference but 100% noticeable. 

Not sure whether I'd be paying £1000. I'd be more inclined to if I got the 19" wheels.