Octavia 245 Owners Club

Last two cars have been Quattro and X-drive, as a result I would be a bit of a liability in high powered RWD now due to lack of practice. I find the front diff in the wifes Skoda to be pretty decent. It tucks the nose back in and doesn't wash out wide under throttle like many FWD cars.  

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, 

No idea if it makes a difference with my car being a petrol 2018 245, but I've noticed the coolant is now low and don't have a clue about cars! Can anyone let me know which ready mix I can use to top it up please? 

...I checked when the car is on a level surface and the engine was definetly cold... oddly, it's only a few months after being serviced...

Thanks everyone 

3 hours ago, ScottyNS said:

Hey everyone, 

No idea if it makes a difference with my car being a petrol 2018 245, but I've noticed the coolant is now low and don't have a clue about cars! Can anyone let me know which ready mix I can use to top it up please? 

...I checked when the car is on a level surface and the engine was definetly cold... oddly, it's only a few months after being serviced...

Thanks everyone 

How time flies, it was serviced back in July! 

• 10 months later...

Resurrecting this thread! Just last week got my hands on my Octavia Mk3 SE Business Estate. 15 Plate, 60,000 miles, never a single advisory on it's MOT's so far. Had a mk2 hatch before but it's getting a bit haggered now after owning it for 7 years so time for an upgrade. Definitely feels like a step up and looking forward to the estate giving me a tiny bit more practicality as my kids get a bit older and start wanting to take bikes with them and things like that. Got all the spec I wanted, cruise (after a recent BS speeding ticket, centre arm rest, steering wheel controls and all that jazz

20231021_154011-1698844587826.jpg

Haha it sure seems that way at the moment; my neighbours in the background have 2 estates. It looks even worse right now as where the BMW is in the background, is currently where my old hatchback is parked also!