So I went and bought a Jaaaag

I wish. I almost could afford a GTS with a little bit of help from Porsche, but then the hidden extra of on the road costs turned up and the car was just too expensive, as well as having to wait until possibly 2023. 

I've taken a bit of a plunge into buying another new car, as I was in such financial constraints when lock-down started. But a combination of having a big talk with myself over my finances and what was really necessary, plus I've never worked as hard or so much as I am now (weird) and the windfall of my M4's equity made me think, maybe one last nice car before I think about my long term future and settle down with a Honda Jazz 

Perhaps that just my latest bottle opener :D 

Speaking of which I'm off for my tea. Hope you guys aren't cheating and looking things up on Google images or checking metadata 😛 

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Haha 1

Is that a lotus open gated gearshift?

Edit:. Ignore that I can see it's not now I'm on a bigger screen

Edited by skomaz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Hope you guys aren't cheating and looking things up on Google images or checking metadata 😛 

Nooooo not at all... well, cheers for the idea. :notme:

Seriously, I'd rather wait and find out though, I'm not going to spoil this for myself. :D

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

I can just see Amanda speeding through some council estates in a Type-R Civic with the hardbass blaring now... :D

Now thats a vision...   but she does have George in ghe cellar so who knows...

• Cheeky 2

33 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

theres something asian about that volume knob. ..

Looks a wee bit like the one from the Ford Fiesta I learned to drive in, however. Just to muddy the waters and aw that... :D

Edited by AnnoyingPentium