Superb l&k seat colour

1 hour ago, cheezemonkhai said:

Thanks, Beige carpets were along with my jeans on the seat the top worries.

is the leather quality on the l&k any better than the plastic leather and leather mix on other Skoda?

Unfortunately the L&K leather quality is the same as all Superbs.

At first I planned to buy beige leather seats but after I took one for a test drive with my brand new dark jeans I decided for the dark brown. The reason was simple. After couple of hours of driving, I saw slight blue marks on the driver seat that were not there before I got the car. That and how blue the beige seat cars looked at the deales salon, made the decision for me.

11 hours ago, cheezemonkhai said:

Quick question to those with beige.

do you have black carpet on the floor or beige?

Black carpets.

I used to have a Honda Accord which had beige leather AND beige carpet.  Beige overload!     Carpets got filthy very quickly.

• Like 1

I went for the brown on my L&K just because it feels a bit special. There are lots of black and beige leather cars out there. The carpets are black.

28 minutes ago, shootek said:

I went for the brown on my L&K just because it feels a bit special. There are lots of black and beige leather cars out there. The carpets are black.

Finally a normal guy!B)

The brown seats look like that 1970s brown perhaps some orange floor carpets would complete the look.  However each to their own I suppose.

I went for Corrida red with black leather as I felt that beige wouldn't suit the external colour and I simply didn't like brown.  With the lighter colour pillars and roof the black leather doesn't feel as if it darkens the cabin too much (unlike my previous car that had dark seats and dark headlining).

Don't regret the colour choices at all!

One of the reasons I preferred the black interior is that the plastic parts are also black (seat base surrounds, parts of door cards etc). I’ve had beige interiors before (although not Skoda) and I found that, even with the best will in the world, the beige plastics get visibly marked much more than black ever does.

Thanks for the pictures and input.

Annoyingly it sounds like the superb estate may be euro 6c or 6d temp (won’t know until tested). That basically writes the purchase off until it’s determined as 6d-temp is the first test where rde (version 1 with the compliance factor of 2.1) is applied.

That being the case I can see it being a starting point for future emissions standard in low emissions zones.

• Like 1