HAs anyone got MSN?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi e-e

I'll bet you have loads of Brisky friends whether they're on MSN or not.

I'm not on MSN' date=' cos I spend far too much time here as it is :rofl:

Mo[/quote']

Good call. I wish i'd never installed the bloody thing but now i'm hooked. :rofl:

ooo Webcam

did you know all Members with webcams must make Videos :D

What videos?? :confused: :rofl:

Have just joined MSN myself and as I have no one to add' date=' you will be my first!. As for your piccy, Iv'e seen worse ;) .[/quote']

Aww, I believe you added me too! will speak to you soon, you wont feel like you have no friends then! :rofl:

Just added everyone in this thread to my list (in case you're wondering who just added you!) - and no my MSN avatar isn't me - sorry to disappoint any of you.

Better add me agian then, I blocked you as I didn't know who you were and I already have loads of stalkers :rofl:

Added.

I might be the only MSN contact from outside England. Makes me feel exclusive:)

Or are there any more from outside England???

Yup, some from Scotland too ;)

;) i was just being pedantic :D, off work sick toaday and bored :thumbup:

:grouphug: :nurse: What's wrong? Did you catch cold trying to count snowflakes again? We had some sleet this morning :eek: You're not doing an ag.morley and sending snow down to us in boredom are you? :nervous:

Mo

:grouphug: :nurse: What's wrong? Did you catch cold trying to count snowflakes again? We had some sleet this morning :eek: You're not doing an ag.morley and sending snow down to us in boredom are you? :nervous:

Mo

Yup a wee dose of the cold, plus the fact i overslept this morning (Supposed to get up at 5:30 but woke at 7am) twisted my arm into having a sick day, I'm still sitting here in my dressing gown with the heating on full blast and a bottomless cup of coffee, Life doesnt get much better :)

we having a breakdown of locations?! well I'm from good ole ENGLAND!! :D and I was born on St George's day!! how much more English can you get?? :thumbup:

stgeorge.gif

not that it's something to be proud of anymore, what with the government irradicating our culture and history, and, infact, re-writing history :rolleyes: .....and I'll probably get arrested for posting that picture...but hey, never mind!!! :P

we having a breakdown of locations?! well I'm from good ole ENGLAND!! :D and I was born on St George's day!! how much more English can you get?? :thumbup:

What about being born on the same day as the Queen? :D

Trouble is my Mum's is on the same day, but she's German. :confused:

stgeorge.gif

not that it's something to be proud of anymore' date=' what with the government irradicating our culture and history, and, infact, re-writing history :rolleyes: .....and I'll probably get arrested for posting that picture...but hey, never mind!!! :P [/color']

My youngest's birthday is also April 23rd :thumbup: