Any MY19 cars delivered yet?

Rob8980

I know there are a lot of people waiting to take delivery of there new Kodiaq (myself included), and there has been delays due to the new emissions testing etc.

I was just interested to know if anyone has actually taken delivery of a MY19 car yet or who was infact  the  last person to receive a factory order? 

Is is it possible to walk into a dealer tomorrow with a bag of cash  and walk out with a Brand new MY19 Kodiaq of any Model? 

I already have MY19 for two weeks, but I am from Czech republic, so from factory to dealer took just 1 week.

1 hour ago, Lendanear said:

Not too much. Virtual dash a biggie if you wanted one. Bit of stitching change. In Australia, no diesel. 

Apparently they aren't doing the stitching anymore and have completely backtracked for some reason...

14 hours ago, Agplant100 said:

How do you tell if MY18 or 19?

Capture.JPG.4d0202a007e4eeb78ad916dffd00a5e2.JPG

Here is the latest list of MY19 changes...

- Variable geared power steering (standard on L&k, Scout, & Sportline)
- Acoustic glass for sound damping
- Larger selection of wheels
- Stitched dashboard and door panels
- Removing some sound damping material in the engine compartment
- Suede for seats
- Ambient lighting connected to the Drive Mode Select

- Switch for turning off the interior movement sensors removed and is now controlled via the infotainment system...

5b111a7861c50_Capture1.JPG.519d632cbde520c62bf4d5b47066cb8e.JPG

5b111a7e82de3_Capture2.JPG.909247435a8de1601b195aac7d6921fd.JPG

5b111a8c6b256_Capture3.JPG.bedf8f7a737b9d8c3dbd32d9c5764a3d.JPG

5b111a938f18e_Capture4.JPG.4a652f58b997f3b2fd4fcf31e5af6f71.JPG

5b111a99a3c7e_Capture5.JPG.e859eaa073041c14d7328d55e85e86a1.JPG

5b111a9f43f3c_Capture6.JPG.5f67f17f17faff24fcbf2a9cf275a64d.JPG

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

- Switch for turning off the interior movement sensors removed and is now controlled via the infotainment system...

That's not a change - the switch isn't there on my MY18 car!

Manual or DSG?

If it's manual be sure to take it out for a decent test drive before signing for it, to be sure it isn't suffering the same issues seen in the Karoq and T-Roc...

DSG isn't affected, only the manual.

I guess there will be Karoq owners who don't know if they've got a MY18 or MY19 car. It's fair to assume all current Karoq deliveries are MY19, and there seem to be new complaints in the main thread almost weekly.

Skoda and VW have admitted there isn't a fix available yet, so it is also fair to assume the 1.5 TSI in the Kodiaq has a high chance of suffering the same issue as the 1.5 TSI in the Octavia, Karoq and T-Roc.

• Confused 1

Simple questions.

Are there those that have WLTP Approved 1.5 TSI Manuals with as GPF that are first registered since September 2018 reporting issues.

Or any that were built and WLTP approved, have a Gasoiline Particulate filter and first registered before September?

People reporting issues should have an idea what they have, and maybe say so that those reading know if there are issues or they are with earlier models and Pre WLTP  Approval 

and Software / Engine management changes.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, silver1011 said:

Take a picture, you'll be the first on Briskoda with the 1.5 TSI!

There is nothing special to see from the outside. Will take a "under the hood" picture today.

649fedbe-d45a-4af4-80af-176e824fbe43.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1