Foggy Headlights - Problem or Normal

It could just be condensation caused by the heat from the bulb/lamp hitting the cold plastic/glass of the headlamp. 

Now the cold weather is upon us (already had the 4°C bong several times this month) you'll see it more and more. 

27 minutes ago, MRB007 said:

This is what I typically find in the morning. The other day I had moisture droplets running down on the inside only a couple.

IMG_20181111_080300.jpg

That's nothing, you want to see mine for the last few days. Have even driven in daylight with the headlights on to try to dry it out, without success. Plenty of droplets in my headlight. Wish there was an easy cure!

1 minute ago, langers2k said:

It's mentioned in the user manual so it's expected to occasionally get condensation.

I had it form a couple of days in one headlight so I took it out and used a hairdryer. Not had a problem since.

I think this is what I will be doing just o shift it and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update you all I took the advice of @langers2k . I stripped the headlights out removed al the bulbs and waked the hairdryer on it about 15 mins each light. I will now monitor and see what happens after rain to see if a have a bigger problem.

The main offender was the drivers side so I have a good look around while the unit was out and the vent whole was blocked - SPIDER!!!

• 3 weeks later...