creaking suspension

2015 hatchback 35000 miles. The suspension seems to creak when rocking the car or getting in and out. When going over bumps it seems to creak or squeak if you don't use the brake to slow down. 

It seems worse when it's cold outside.

Anyone else?

You're not alone :) Mine is a 2016 estate with 43k km on the clock. The creaking started on speed bumps at about 25k km. I don't have it when getting in and out, though. I also had the same behaviour on my previous Mk2 Octavia. I had that one checked multiple times and there was never anything wrong with it. I just sort of got used to it over time. The good thing is that never broke anything, it's just another kind of gremlin, if you will.

Mine too.  2015 Estate, 22k miles.

Was traced to 'tight' drop links on the front suspension.  They were replaced, but the noise crept back over the following months.  Like paulsoava, I've got used to it.

Gaz