British Motor Show at ExCel, London, 29th July

roo

Who would be up for a visit to this years motor show in Londons ExCel arena, It is on between 20th and 30th July, but unless people would rather do a weekday, I propose that we go on 29th July.

There is car parking there but it would be better to park on the outskirts and use the Underground & DLR to get there and meet outside, but thats up to you.

We can do this 2 ways.

Send me the money :D and hope that I remember to buy the tickets and not do a runner, or buy the tickets online/pay on day and just meet up outside.

http://www.britishmotorshow.co.uk/

put a list as usual.

If I'm in the UK then I'll deffo be interested.

I was working at the Boat Show in January and used the DLR/Tube quite a bit and found it to be a good service.

1. Jeff

2. Stu & Chrissi

I will probably be going but was thinking of flying to heathrow and getting the express into paddington, Is it far from there??

It's the other side of london, ExCel is in the East end. If you can, get a flight to London City Airport as it's ony 3 stops on the Docklands light railway.

Don't get the express to Paddington either, get the underground. Picadilly line (or replacement bus for part of the way as one of the Heathrow stations is shut till October) to Holborn, change to the central line to Bank and then take the Docklands light railway to Custom house and ExCel is outside. Should take 1 1/2 hours or so that way.

get the underground. Picadilly line (or replacement bus for part of the way as one of the Heathrow stations is shut till October) to Holborn, change to the central line to Bank and then take the Docklands light railway to Custom house and ExCel is outside. Should take 1 1/2 hours or so that way.

Jeff,

Is your employer getting so hard up that you have to advertise on the forum, also a sure sign you will use your pass...:P :P

Jeff' date='

Is your employer getting so hard up that you have to advertise on the forum, also a sure sign you will use your pass...:P :P[/quote']

sssshhhhhhh:shhh: ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...