What wiper fitment is this?

The pin on mine was too thick for both types to fit on to. Mine clip on, not slide on. If you look at the pin, it has a cap on the end, which stops anything sliding on or off. 

To clarify. The pic I posted is of my wiper and it's a clip on, not a slide on. The 2 listed wipers are different fitments. 

Edited by skiddusmarkus

Looking at the wipers part numbers, it looks like they should all be the same slide on/slide off fitment as mentioned earlier.

That suggests that either the wiper arms have been replaced with the wrong item or the cap is part of a fitting kit which came with aftermarket wipers. Given there still appears to be the normal 'clip' over the wiper to hold it in place, that suggests the latter.

It's not clear from the picture, if you remove the wiper is the cap plastic or metal and does it look like it'll come off?

IIRC     it reminds me of a problem I had with after market wiper blades I fitted . There was a cover that slipped over the pin and like yours clipped into the blade.  When I went to change them and had to force it off the arm before the new bosche blades as shown above would fit.  

It looks like the pin type, but the matt greying plastic shaft with the end cap is part of the blade construction and is stuck on the metal pin of the wiper arm. Take the blade off and give the plastic pin a pull and twist.