2020 Octavia spotted article

https://www.motor1.com/news/350036/skoda-octavia-wagon-spy-photos/

No more twin headlights! :blink:

And mildly off-topic how/when do we find out if there's any updates for current MY20 Octavia's? I've got a VRS Challenge coming (requested October delivery) so wondering if they'll be changing anything?

Is that just a grainy library picture of a 2005 Toyota Corolla? 

I hope it is.  The alternative is that Skoda's design team are getting even less adventurous (as if they could!) 

Front is ok - back im not keen on though.  The rear quarter light is tiny and rake of rear window looks shallower so wonder if the boot is smaller. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nidza said:

You're not alone! Actually 4,58% of people like it more then single light.

Out of how many people though. It's a bit like the cat food Whiskers. 

9/10 owners say that their cat prefers it! To what though?

I definitely don't like the back of the car at all, that front grille looks too bulky and cumbersome. If this is it then I'll be looking for a different model, maybe the Scala or something else. 

On 17/05/2019 at 22:11, skomaz said:

What's the deal with the grille that seems to jut out from the bumper and headlights??

That would be a dummy grille. It is all a part of the disguise. 

On 17/05/2019 at 10:20, ScoutCJB said:

Front is ok - back im not keen on though.  The rear quarter light is tiny and rake of rear window looks shallower so wonder if the boot is smaller. 

Part of the rear quarter light is covered over with red film. you can see the bottom crease of the window line continuing through it, and the rear pillar would appear to be similar in size and angle to the current superb estate.
You can't tell much else about the rear as the photo is too poor quality to distinguish what is disguise and what is real.