Genuine VAG - Skoda SD Cards - Various.

Rustynuts

I have a selection of genuine VW & Skoda SD cards for sale, all with the latest maps loaded and ready to use.

VW / Skoda MIB1 cards £12.50 posted. (Part numbers 5G0 919 866 * & 5E0 919 866 *)

VW / Skoda MIB2 cards £20 posted. (Part numbers 3G0 919 866 * & 5L0 051 236 *)

sd-card.thumb.jpg.e1f4539243f578dab0d03acc9d30ed26.jpg

Payment via Paypal Friends & Family please.

Edited by john999boy
Changing location of image due to linking problem

Hi Rustynuts

These caught my eye, as I wanted to get the latest update on my SD card. I am however, afraid of cocking it up and wiping my SD card completely. Getting another SD card with the latest updates on it would be ideal, as I could keep the old card as a spare. Trouble is, the part number on mine is-  5LO O51 236 AD. Me being a little illiterate on these things, not sure whether one of your updated SD cards would work okay.

Yep, the suffix "AD" refers to the maps originally loaded onto the card at manufacture. Essentially the cards are all the same but the maps dictate a different part number suffix. I have one which will be okay for you.

Just now, Rustynuts said:

Yep, the suffix "AD" refers to the maps originally loaded onto the card at manufacture. Essentially the cards are all the same but the maps dictate a different part number suffix. I have one which will be okay for you.

I am interested if it has the latest 2019 maps on it. My card goes up to 2017. I work in various areas, so make use of sat nav a lot. With all these new roads, it's good to keep up to date. 

Yes, has 2019 - 2020 maps loaded on. The actual part number reference for the maps is 5L0 051 236 AR

Just realised I posted the wrong part number for the MIB2 Skoda maps in the original post. I've edited it now.

To both questions

The cards here are for the MIB Amundsen systems and not for the Amundsen + or RNS315. To update that unit you need a single use card which gets locked to the unit once used, and can then be either discarded or removed and isn't needed again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If it has three buttons either side then it sounds like an Amundsen + which loads the maps onto internal memory and the SD card is then removed. In that case then no, these aren't suitable. These are for the Amundsen MIB2 units which require the card to be inserted all the time. This unit has four buttons either side.

5 minutes ago, Rustynuts said:

If it has three buttons either side then it sounds like an Amundsen + which loads the maps onto internal memory and the SD card is then removed. In that case then no, these aren't suitable. These are for the Amundsen MIB2 units which require the card to be inserted all the time. This unit has four buttons either side.

OK thanks. I'll have a word with my mate and confirm. He's had the car for 2 months and can't remember how many buttons the satnav has. I'm basing the info on a 2 minute look at the car when he first got it

:thumbup:

You'll know what a Columbus looks like I guess, so you can recognise that. The Amundsen + has three buttons along the bottom (one left, one centre, and a flush one on the right), and the Amundsen 2 is the newer one. There's also a Bolero MIB2 unit without sat nav.

Doubly so mate. It's not a sat nav, it's a Bolero which doesn't have nav function. No SD card is gonna make a difference there I'm afraid.

Only way to get nav is to enable App Connect and use a smart phone to run Google maps or similar.

Edited by Rustynuts

Thanks mate. I'll let him know although I don't think he'll bother with App Connect. He wanted me to disable TPMS and the service reminder warning in the maxidot. He's not into gadgets

Hi Rustynuts, sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Will start again, Skoda Fabia May 2019, came with Europe 1 - CW 31/2018 sd card.

Really do not need the whole of Europe, ECE 1 2019/2020 would be more than enough for me.

As said, do not want to damage the original card therefore looking for a spare 1 to test on.

Can you help please, if so price and payment details please.

Will post about the speed camera poi's at another time.

Regards,  francischase

Edited by john999boy
Moved to correct thread.

Hi,  Details on cards as follows.

5LO 051 236AH

Europe 1 (CW 31/2018)

Evropa 1  (KT 31/2018)

Europa 1 (KW 31/2018)

As it is full Europe at present will stick with the same please which I assume is ECE A1 2019/2020 -  it does say it will fit on 16GB SD but will need a 32GB SD for future updates?

If that is a problem then ECE 1 2019/2020 will be fine.

Regards, francischase