Delete radio presets that are empty

I am new to Skoda and have a 2019 Octavia with the Canton system. I assume that the radio is Columbus? Anyway I have only a few preset stations in the radio but 2 whole groups that are empty, which just doesn’t look right.

Anyone know how to delete them? All the empty ones that is. It would be good if all I could see were the 5 preset stations that I want

I presume that my system is working properly but I don’t know anyone to compare it with.

Thanks for any help.

OzGordo

Thanks John99boy, I did think of that and perhaps that’s what I will have to live with but it’s sad to hear that it might not be possible.

• 1 month later...

Ummmm, can I bring it up then! I don't get it. Have a 18 plate Polo GTI next door to the vRS and that has all the icons for DAB, yet in the Octavia only a couple are there. I see you can manually upload the images.... Is there a downloadable icon pack somewhere?

Thank everyone, I do have the channel icons for the stations that I have tuned but there are twice as many untuned, empty ones that still show up. It’s those that I would like to delete. It can be done on TVs so why not radios? Why do untuned ones even show? An auto tune should show only the ones that are tuned, seems pretty dumb to me.

I am starting to live with it the longer I have it though.

21 hours ago, marky9074 said:

Thanks for that. Painful doing them one by one, but at least a solution! Cheers!

What's annoying too is that it associates the Icon with the favourite location not the frequency.

For example I moved a radio station from the second "page" of links to the first and the icon didn't move with it. Just a little niggle :)

4 minutes ago, lway said:

What's annoying too is that it associates the Icon with the favourite location not the frequency.

For example I moved a radio station from the second "page" of links to the first and the icon didn't move with it. Just a little niggle :)

Yeh, I found that and had to upload them all again.

2 hours ago, gm73 said:

Just wait until the system resets itself to factory settings for no reason and you have to upload all the icons again....and again.

+1

I put the radio station icons into a folder on my SD card, along with my music files, for this reason. At least the icons are on hand when the system throws a wobbler!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1