SOLD - ***SOLD*** 2015 Octavia vRS 220 Estate White Petrol DSG Columbus Skoda Approved Warranty

matt_theforce

2015 Octavia vRS Estate

DSG

220bhp

Low Mileage

Remaining Skoda Approved Used Car Warranty

Date of Registration : 06/03/15

No. of keepers : 2 former keepers : Dealer Principle then sold to his father and now me.

Mileage : 22275 I bought it on 18500 miles (will rise as is daily use)

Full Skoda Service History at DM Keith in Wakefield

PDI : 27/01/15 - 10 miles

Service History

Oil Change : 30/08/16 - 7802 miles

Inspection & Oil Change + Dust and Pollen Filter : 02/09/17 - 11914 miles

Oil Change + Brake Fluid : 07/08/18 - 16177 miles

Oil Change + Dust & Pollen Filter + Spark Plugs : 18528

MOT : 05/03/20

Front Tyres : GT Radial Sport : 6-7mm tread

Rear Tyres : Toyo Proxie Sports : 5-6mm tread

HPI Clear

Warranty

Remaining Skoda/DM Keith Used Car warranty will be transferred to the new owner. Warranty valid to 27/05/2020

August 2019 - DSG Gear selector replaced under warranty after seeing the following common error : Error service: leave vehicle only when selector in position p

Standard Features

Xenon Auto Headlights

Auto Wipers

Sports Seats

Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Cruise Control

Lane Assist

Dual Zone Climate Control

Auto Stop/Start

Great Looks

Great Drive

Extras

Heated Seats

Heated Windscreen

Heated Washer Fluid

Columbus Head Unit and larger screen, Android Auto working

Front & Rear mud flaps

Boot Liner

Rear bumper protector 

I purchased the car on the 28/5/19 however my wife has now given up work and going into teacher training so we need to re-jiggle our finances which is a shame as I do really like the car.

Apart from a badly filled scratch and the kerbing to the front left alloy which I did on my drive when washing it for these pictures it is in very good condition. (Bad marks can be seen in the next post)

The car is located a couple of miles from Penistone in South Yorkshire

Price : £14000 £13500 with the Columbus unit

: £13500 £12750 without the Columbus unit (Standard Bolero with the Kenwood/Garmin GV60 SatNav installed)

If you have any questions, please ask

DSC_5922.jpg

DSC_5924.jpg

DSC_5930.jpg

DSC_5931.jpg

DSC_5932.jpg

DSC_5933.jpg

DSC_5934.jpg

DSC_5941.jpg

DSC_5958.jpg

DSC_5960.jpg

DSC_5961.jpg

DSC_5962.jpg

DSC_5963.jpg

Edited by DarkPeakCycles
Warranty repair carried out

Nice 😎

Just to point out that the kerbing is less damage than I did to mine, which was polished out, and is now Auric's spare wheel.  It won't need a refurb 😁

GLWTS

Gaz

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CallmeGaz said:

Nice 😎

Just to point out that the kerbing is less damage than I did to mine, which was polished out, and is now Auric's spare wheel.  It won't need a refurb 😁

GLWTS

Gaz

It's now sat in the wheel well with a tyre on Gaz.  I was very surprised just how the wheel was, it's 99.9% new

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/08/2019 at 14:14, CallmeGaz said:

Nice 😎

GLWTS

Gaz

I know its not bad, I'm still furious that I did it.  Wish I had the spare ££ to put it right before sale but food & bills come 1st!

My Wife starts her teacher training on monday and has a nice wish list of educational material that she needs to purchase.

I will take a p/x if the car is right and we can come to a deal. Preferably a MK2 Octavia scout or 4x4 Yeti/Tiguan

Matthew

Edited by DarkPeakCycles

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2019 at 23:49, Timmyboy said:

If this remains available.... 

I'm unfamiliar with the mk3 models. Is the DSG service interval different to the mk2's (40k or 4 years)? 

Cheers. 

Hi, I'm in no rush to let it go (I'm hoping for a miracle so I get to keep it). 

I took out a service plan when I bought it, based on the mileage I do the DSG Gearbox service is due around 60k @ 6yr old.  

Matthew

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for such a smooth and easy purchase though.

Car is amazing and will be looked after. Its great to be back in an Octavia vRS and the Briskoda team again.

Time to renew my Freedom membership i think........

Congrats on the sale/purchase. This was pretty much the best car available in the whole country for the past few weeks value wise - I was waiting for more of a price drop 😁 (but waited too long) 

10 hours ago, mattbeef said:

Thanks for such a smooth and easy purchase though.

Car is amazing and will be looked after. Its great to be back in an Octavia vRS and the Briskoda team again.

Time to renew my Freedom membership i think........

It was no problem at all, as I said last night, if you have any questions/queries you know where I am 👍

I'm pleased that it has gone to someone who I believe will enjoy and cherish it as much as I have.

10 hours ago, Timmyboy said:

Congrats on the sale/purchase. This was pretty much the best car available in the whole country for the past few weeks value wise - I was waiting for more of a price drop 😁 (but waited too long) 

Thank you for the kind words, I really didn't want it to sell so had no intention of lowering the price too much.  It would have been good to meet you though as we missed out when I bought the Columbus stereo from you for my mk2 Octavia (my parents met you nr Bristol to collect it)

10 hours ago, mattbeef said:

After a 400 mile round trip to look at a dodgy one. I knew this was going to the one to go for. I cant lie im over the moon

My youngest boy asked if my car had been stolen when he saw it missing this morning, he assumed you were here to have another look at it!  According to him I can't go back to the Auris and need to sell that & then buy old Scooby, SWMBO wasn't very happy with his idea 🤣

17 minutes ago, DarkPeakCycles said:

It would have been good to meet you though as we missed out when I bought the Columbus stereo from you for my mk2 Octavia (my parents met you nr Bristol to collect it)

Ha, great memory - yes I remember.

Feels like a lifetime ago. My emails suggest this was November 2011 which I guess is a lifetime in forum membership terms.

Having said that, here I am still in a Mk2 Octavia with a spare Columbus unit sitting in the loft - so almost nothing has changed :) (in my defence, I'm now in a facelift!).

My old Octavia is still going according to DVLA records, 140k and counting. I traded it in at a random local dealer in the end after having a mid thirties, must swap to diesel and sort my life out crisis - I've always wondered what the next owner thought of their car (being fitted with Audi S3 intercooler, decatted turbo back exhaust that rattled houses and set off alarms, sachs racing clutch that could snap your knee, etc etc) but I've never noticed any obvious posts on here relating to it.

3 hours ago, DarkPeakCycles said:

It was no problem at all, as I said last night, if you have any questions/queries you know where I am 👍

I'm pleased that it has gone to someone who I believe will enjoy and cherish it as much as I have.

Thank you for the kind words, I really didn't want it to sell so had no intention of lowering the price too much.  It would have been good to meet you though as we missed out when I bought the Columbus stereo from you for my mk2 Octavia (my parents met you nr Bristol to collect it)

My youngest boy asked if my car had been stolen when he saw it missing this morning, he assumed you were here to have another look at it!  According to him I can't go back to the Auris and need to sell that & then buy old Scooby, SWMBO wasn't very happy with his idea 🤣

Your youngest has very good taste.

My old man still has his green 95 Impreza in the garage. Not quick these days but still good fun to drive