Got front-ended now all sorts of warnings

Take great care of my 2014 L&K Superb. 

Moving countries and considering selling.

At the ferry, 10 minutes before departing country, car in front of me decided to back up and slammed into my front. No cosmetic damage other than dented license plate and a minor shift in the lower grill. 

Now the Emissions Control Light is illuminated, the Tire Pressure Light is illuminated and I can’t reset the pressure, the OAT only shows dashes, and the Parking Sensor says it’s unavailable (might be because of the bicycle rack on the back but it worked before). 

I have another 10 hours of driving. 

I am super ****ed that some lady decides to back up in a line for the ferry. We were literally the last 3 cars and she couldn’t wait 30 seconds for the car in front of her to start moving. 

So...is it serious? Do I continue to the destination? Expensive? I’m also going from low-cost country to high-cost. 

Murphy’s law!!!!

The emissions control light is the concerning one.

The air temp sensor is behind the front bumper so it's either damaged or the wiring loom is.  That explains the OAT error.

The parking sensors in the front bumper are damaged or the wiring loom is so that explains the park assist error.

Not sure why the TPMS light is lit, unless the car battery power was interrupted (and if so the light will then go out after about 100m of driving).  Unless maybe some damage to a wiring loom for can-bus is interfering with the TPMS (it uses the ABS wheel speed sensors).

Emissions control light could be because the OAT sensor isn't working, although I thought it used a different sensor (intake air temperature sensor that is after the intercooler) (emissions control  and exhaust recirc is adjusted based on air temperature).

A scan should reveal what is not working.

• Like 1