Tech1e’s ‘new’ Fabia - Slayer

Tech1e

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Tech1e said:

Gave to old girl a birthday clean this weekend. 20 years old and still slaying the Mustangs.

daily.thumb.jpg.38902dd0684ee6c1350ef1642b1c613e.jpg

Tech1e, just catching up with this project log. Amazing work. Question. Are you Ross from the MK4 Astra days? If so, good to come across you again.

I have another question, we've just ordered a new Fabia, but I also have a 6j SEAT Ibiza (MY62). How much of the things you've done here are similar to that (ie, removing and washing the seat covers, etc?). I'm dying to refresh it to a later Ibiza 6J dashboard, and possibly add a few things like rear sensors, folding mirrors, etc.

1 minute ago, Lucero said:

Tech1e, just catching up with this project log. Amazing work. Question. Are you Ross from the MK4 Astra days? If so, good to come across you again.

I have another question, we've just ordered a new Fabia, but I also have a 6j SEAT Ibiza (MY62). How much of the things you've done here are similar to that (ie, removing and washing the seat covers, etc?). I'm dying to refresh it to a later Ibiza 6J dashboard, and possibly add a few things like rear sensors, folding mirrors, etc.

No photo description available.

I am indeed :)

The seats etc are the same in principal, they go together in much the same way.

1 minute ago, Tech1e said:

No photo description available.

I am indeed :)

The seats etc are the same in principal, they go together in much the same way.

Yeeaaasss :) (I can't even remember the name of that forum or what my username was, sorry). Black M4 SRi here though with GSI stick on bits

Astra.jpg

• 1 month later...