Blackvue Power Magic Pro - mounting locations

I was thinking about mounting mine (has it for years and never fitted it).

It occurred to me that I should be able to fit in inside the glovebox, next to the light.... has anyone else done that?  Haven't removed anything or check the ability to route cables yet though.

I have a Power Magic Pro fitted with my  dash cams, Open the passenger door and remove the trim at the end of the Dash, mine is fitted there, it's neat, out of the way, near the fuse box and easily got to if needed. Its just wire tied in and there's plenty of room for all the cable and an earth morning point etc 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

I have the Power Magic Ultra dash cam battery which I think is physically bigger than the Pro.  I put it under the passenger side seat.  There's plenty of room for it and the cables are routed underneath the centre console.  Works fine for me.