Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

8 minutes ago, snowglowjoe said:

Evening all,

Hoping someone can provide me with a software update for my Karoq

You should hold down Menu button to get into the hidden menu, in that screen you will not be able to load new firmware.

Looking for Software Train

• Like 1

Hello to everyone,

i have a problem with my seat memory, it has stopped working and on the settings i can see that key activated memory sest is dissabled and i cant enable it. I have tried to reset the seat memory by bringing the seat all forward and then i get the 2 bong sound but still this doesnt help. I can manually adjust the seat normally and this means that there is no mechanical problem but just that i cant store the seat to any memory number 1,2,3

I have read a lot of forums and some say it is a software bug so im asking for help if anyone has had this probelm.

I own Skoda Octavia 3, 4x4 year:2016

This SW version is in my car, is there any update to this?

Installed SW train version:MHI2_ER_SKG11_P3260

Installed SW MU version:0702

part number:3V0035043C

Software version:H28.28.81_HIGH2_EU

thx.

3 minutes ago, Homein said:

Hello to everyone,

i have a problem with my seat memory, it has stopped working and on the settings i can see that key activated memory sest is dissabled and i cant enable it. I have tried to reset the seat memory by bringing the seat all forward and then i get the 2 bong sound but still this doesnt help. I can manually adjust the seat normally and this means that there is no mechanical problem but just that i cant store the seat to any memory number 1,2,3

I have read a lot of forums and some say it is a software bug so im asking for help if anyone has had this probelm.

I own Skoda Octavia 3, 4x4 year:2016

This SW version is in my car, is there any update to this?

Installed SW train version:MHI2_ER_SKG11_P3260

Installed SW MU version:0702

part number:3V0035043C

Software version:H28.28.81_HIGH2_EU

thx.

Yes there is update direct to MU 1433

I can send you a link now if you check PM

I have a Admunsen with version 0472 ( MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0472T ) 

is there a newer version? And what would be the benefits of this newer version. Car is Dutch :) 

also, I only can get an subscription to Infotainment Online which does not give me fuel or mileage info in myskoda. Anybody any idea why, it used to work until March

16 minutes ago, Frank217 said:

I have a Admunsen with version 0472 ( MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0472T ) 

is there a newer version? And what would be the benefits of this newer version. Car is Dutch :) 

also, I only can get an subscription to Infotainment Online which does not give me fuel or mileage info in myskoda. Anybody any idea why, it used to work until March

5q0035874c

Fabia 2019 

On 06/08/2022 at 20:55, Homein said:

Hello to everyone,

More likely to be the seat controller then needs updating...

There is a tpi, it's the third one in my post here: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank217 said:

I have a Amundsen with version 0472 ( MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0472T ) 

New version is 0480

Benefits should be fixing errors, but there is no direct change log.