Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

@steve533 Hi.

There are two versions of the update for your unit. The first is just an easy update to 0253.

The second is to know how to prepare the data for the old unit and how to prepare the unit itself to receive the new 0480 update.

If you are interested, please email me.

MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T (MU: 0253)
MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T (MU: 0480)

On 13/03/2024 at 10:17, Simonsifi said:

Hi I have an Octavia 2018 which the Infotainment is on 4.68 software, I know there is a 4.80 version - where can I get it and what are the instructions for updating please? I get some issues with Android Auto connection being unreliable, changed cables and phones and the problem persists, so I want to see if a software update helps.

Thanks

image.thumb.jpeg.adb4a170e823a402be41eba0dcf6e33e.jpeg

@Joco776 What's the differences out of interest between 4.68 and 4.80? Are there any release notes? Mine seems to be working fine since the upgrade - cheers

On 26/08/2022 at 23:25, VenomVrs said:

Hi!
Can someone help me with new update?

IMG_3314.JPG

IMG_3309.JPG

Hi!
Can i get a new update please?
I didnt complete the last one and forget it.
But yesterday my Mib started to restart on its own when i close the car and also rear camera doesnt work. Just in case im gonna try the update.

22 hours ago, Simonsifi said:

@Joco776 What's the differences out of interest between 4.68 and 4.80? Are there any release notes? Mine seems to be working fine since the upgrade - cheers

Skoda don't release patch notes of the updates.
However if you load in the new FW then prior to update it will show you roughly what modules are being updated

• Like 1

Have just got a 2019 Skoda Octavia Mk3 estate and am very pleased with it.

Can I update the software?

I see that PAB567 and Joco776 are real experts in this matter!

Any advice is most welcome

Skoda_A.jpg

Skoda_B.jpg

Skoda_C.jpg

Is there a newer firmware for this device: 5Q0035874C HARDWARE: H41

If have software version 0480 and have now somethimes issues with the display in the car of played song on a radio station.

On 13/12/2023 at 16:08, Strebord said:

Hi, is there an update for mine please?

20231213_150908.jpg

Hi, you sent me an update for mine a few months back which worked fine.  I have recently tried to install a cheap Ali express reversing camera which isn't working but seems to have messed my park pilot up.  WOuld updating the s/w again sort this out?  If yes could you please send again?

Good day

Anyone have a link to any updated firmware for my Amundsen head unit? Attached is picture of SW train.

Cheer

Chris

PXL_20240408_084026010.jpg

Hi

I have a Skoda kodiaq with amundsen multimedia system 5Q0035864C.

The system starts restarting unexpectedly.

I would have liked to update it but the automatic update button tells me that the service is not available.

How do I update the system?

How can I resolve the problem of unexpected reboot which seems to be recurring at VW?

Thanks in advance

PXL_20240405_115607622.jpg

Edited by Ali01

Hi,

I have Amundsen with mirrorlink activated (using GEM toolbox + VCDS). However, android Auto is not working (only mirrorlink is displayed when opening the 'smartlink app')

@pab567 Would updating to a higher firmware or even SW train enable Android auto? If so, could you provide me the download?

Current setup:

SW Train: MST2-EU_SK_ZR_P0245T

5Q0035864A

H25.14.78.STD2Nav_EU

Thanks