Marbula One-roll over F1

Lady Elanore

It reminded me of last year's Formula 1  Mercedes v Red Bull battle. I hope that Marbula 1 will not turn into a 2 marble race.

The ice section proved very tricky for the competitors and the entry was critical with places being won and lost. It must be difficult for the teams to get the set up right for the track and the ice section.

It was a great race - I watched it "Live" and even had the family watching too (it meant bedtime got delayed)

That icy chicane did seem a little extreme.

I'll need to watch it back again to try and look for Roldo.

• 2 weeks later...

A good race with no sign of the mist that the course is famous for. Well done to the winning marble. I am not a fan of the helices but they did not appear to cause damage to any of the competitors in this race.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a race. Red flag on first lap due to track invasion! Robbed Orangin' of his early lead 😞 

Complex racetrack with 18 corners (I think?) and I couldn't find Roldo this week 😞

• Like 1

Another exiting race with plenty of overtakes at the front. A clean run through the chicane was crucial and where places were won or lost.

No, I couldn't spot Roldo either 🙁

It was a very long track, or so it seemed.  I had a look on SKYBET and BETFRED to see if I could place a bet on my favourite team, or racer, but bizarrely they don't seem to be covering it 😞 

On 09/05/2022 at 00:21, Lady Elanore said:

It was a very long track, or so it seemed.  I had a look on SKYBET and BETFRED to see if I could place a bet on my favourite team, or racer, but bizarrely they don't seem to be covering it 😞 

How illegal would it be to start my own bookies for this? :D

On 08/05/2022 at 22:42, Lady Elanore said:

Let me know if you spot Roldo

I think I saw him -the clue was a big help

Spoiler

At 1:16, behind the introductory graphics it looks like the commentator at the top of the tower, and roldo is behind and to the left (as we look at it) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wet Kipper said:

I think I saw him -the clue was a big help

Hide contents

At 1:16, behind the introductory graphics it looks like the commentator at the top of the tower, and roldo is behind and to the left (as we look at it) 

Ah ha!! You are right. He does look kinda spooky sitting there staring at Greg though 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is a very technical track where chunks of time can be gained or lost in the corners. It also does not appear to be as bumpy as some of the previous tracks which may favour some competitors more than others.

I look forward to the race tomorrow. 

I'm keeping fingers crossed the mighty O'rangers will come through.  :) 

I like this track, especially when the racers manage to hug the outside of some of the faster bends and get a slingshot out of them.