Marbula One-roll over F1

Lady Elanore

Great race from Dragons Egg. Tough course for the little guys, they looked like they'd been in a 24 hour race by the end, although 1 minute in marble life is around 1 hour in human terms (based on the forthcoming 24 hours of Le Marble)

I also love Marbley McMarbleface had an incident, not because I don't like him, but because the commentator can't say his name fast enough :D 

Great race as ever and soooooo many overtakes. These guys know how to race hard :) 

I am surprised that the race was run in those conditions. The competitors were caked in sand at the end which must have made it difficult for them to see where they were going as well as being dangerous.

It just goes to show what real racers those tough little marbles are, seemingly fearless. Seriously rough course too and many (luckily) minor collisions. Superball is slipping down the rankings sadly after he took a couple of wrong options in the track split parts :( and poor crazy cats eyes, breaking down just in front of the finish line :( I thought the RAC rally was the toughest race in tough conditions, but I'm not so sure now. 

Good showing from the crowd in the grandstands, although I noticed they weren't social distancing 

You beat me to it :) 

Great finish with that dummy to overtake. It also proves once again what we already know from lesser racing classes such as F1, Classic tracks are best!!! A couple of really quick straights, some fast corners, twisty complexes, this course had it all and I think you could tell the marbles appreciated it. Red 3 looked super happy on the podium :) 

Good to see Superball having another strong finish, hope he keeps it up. Also, nice to see Marbley McMarbleface giving the commentator a mouthful :D 

ooops that might have been a mini spoiler

The competitors looked a lot cleaner at the end of this race than the previous ones. That must help with reducing rolling resistance and making the overtakes easier. It was disappointing to see some marbles get the corners wrong even in near perfect conditions however some competitors also made the mistake of choosing the wrong track at the splits that cost them dearly.

5 hours ago, Liger1956 said:

The competitors looked a lot cleaner at the end of this race than the previous ones. That must help with reducing rolling resistance and making the overtakes easier. It was disappointing to see some marbles get the corners wrong even in near perfect conditions however some competitors also made the mistake of choosing the wrong track at the splits that cost them dearly.

I like clean racing too (see what I did there). Some of the racers were just being too aggressive imho and carried too much speed into the corners. Some lucky bumps nudged a couple of them out of the sand traps and it looked like any damage would buff out thankfully, so no harm done I guess. Good race though and nice to see new faces on the podium. Crossover ramp with hole in the middle was a fun addition :) 

From last year and because it's almost that time

this one has DRS and a skeleton!!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

and an old favourite (with scary spiders...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

I've been working away and have just realised this has been released. I'm therefore going to have a mega day today (Sunday) and watch telly all day. The Giro as an appetiser, followed by the ...er.... pudding of F1 and then the ....er ....main course - Marble rally!!!!!! Yay