Marbula One-roll over F1

Lady Elanore

It is your fault that I have now subscribed to the Marbula 1 YouTube channel!

I didn't realise that marble racing could be so exiting and the commentary is spot on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have the Penultimate race of the season...IT ENDS SO SOON!!!!!!!

Spoiler warning: We have a major incident that leads to the 'Safety Marble' being deployed! Oh the humanity. It's a terrible collision that just gets worse and worse and is not for the faint hearted. I believe everyone made a full recovery and a track invasion happens that brings out the security marbles. Honestly some marbles are sooo stupid! It ruins it for everyone 

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 2

OK race fans. Only just over 3 hours before Qually 8 for the final race of the season. I hope you are all glued to your armchairs for this fantastic finale to the season. Tomorrows race is sadly the last of this season 😞 I'm still hoping the O'rangers (my second favourite team) can pull off something special tomorrow as sadly my favourite team (the Snowballs) can no longer win the title 

I'm not happy with 'Speedy'. I am sure that should have been a disqualification. I won't add any spoilers, but boy o boy, this season just keeps on giving incident after incident. 

yeah, speedy jumped the start alright but i didnt see it giving him any advantage, and definitely no contact with Clem..

• Like 1

On 22/03/2020 at 04:13, Lady Elanore said:

Qually 6 for the next big race 

just watched the qually for GP6. The JMR are correct in their ruling, there was a much more serious incident here, but again no interference here so they have been consistent... unlike the FIA... that said the Q6 incident wasnt yellow flagged so thats likely why there has been less discussion about it. the marshalls were much more alert for the Cle / Spy incident, and also that Speedy took pole probably make it look more blatent than it was.

just over 10 minutes before the season finale. Will the bridge of doom be decisive in the final outcome? Will we see a horrific accident on -or off- it? I can hardly contain myself. Go Snowy! and O'rangers, you can still the team prize :) 

Wow! Great race. No spoilers yet. But Snowy had a great race coming through the field, setting the fastest lap (well one little spoiler then). Autumn will be the next season I gather 

Well I believe in June there is more action (possible marblympics) and around July or August they are starting the next series of marbula 1. I expect we will still be in lock down then so at least it's something to watch. I hope Snowy keeps his focus. Although I do like the O'rangers too. They seem a very professional team and rely on talent more than technology, which you can see in their preferred marbles :)  

"Go Snowballs!" 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mac11irl said:

oh Man, snowy drove a serious race! a couple of laps and he couldve really well up there!

He was second in the personal championship, which as we all know is more important than the team championship :D and has always been a great racer. It's not the first time he's raced through the pack against the odds. I think he loves the challenge. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lady Elanore said:

He was second in the personal championship, which as we all know is more important than the team championship :D and has always been a great racer. It's not the first time he's raced through the pack against the odds. I think he loves the challenge. 

and if ther was 2 more laps in the race, i reckon he wouldve made a another place... and potentially clinched the driver title...

trying to write with no spoilers is hard...

It's probably safe now as the season ended last Sunday. Besides, it's such exciting and close racing that even spoilers won't 'spoil' you enjoyment. I never thought I would live to see such a reckless and dangerous thing as a track invasion in race 7. It could have been horrific, but thankfully the security marbles were on hand and safety was restored. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

It's probably safe now as the season ended last Sunday. Besides, it's such exciting and close racing that even spoilers won't 'spoil' you enjoyment. I never thought I would live to see such a reckless and dangerous thing as a track invasion in race 7. It could have been horrific, but thankfully the security marbles were on hand and safety was restored. 

that was a touch and go event alright... couldve been an extremely unfortunate event!

i love the effort they put into it though, theres a long list of crew on the credits, and the race stats, including no. of overtakes, and the timing traps etc... they really treated it like a proper full time job! compared to most of the low budget crap on youtube