Screen washer pump leaking

My screen washer pump is leaking, looks an "easy" job to replace what's the part number 2001 Fabia n

mk1 Secondly,. I have had new front tyres fitted tracked four way three times still pulls to the left I haven't as far as I know hit any thing garage tells me steering correct  ? 

Thanks for any advice

I'm not sure on the part number, but washer pumps are a pretty generic part, there'll be a million pattern ones on ebay, just make sure it's listed for a fabia and has the right number of outlets.

Did the garage give you a print out? Obvious stuff first. Check your tyres for pressure and any mismatches (different wear, tread), and make sure you've not got a brake binding. 

Used to be a common problem, caused by lack of screenwash ( think Skoda recommended 50%) as the lack of viscosity caused excess pressure in the pipes as opposed to pure water ( i.e. water has a higher SG than 50% ). Try both front and rear jets. Common points ( as in posts on here ) are front firewall ( rears don't work, but water is seen under front of car ) and rear of rear passenger seat close by seat belt point in a Hatch. From memory ( but I can't find it ) there's a post by one of the old sages on here about how to access the bottle. Think it involved jacking up ,removing driver side wheel and liner.

Edited by VWD
typo

Mine failed recently, first time it failed a few taps with a wrench solved the problem but now it's proper dead, it "clicks" but that's it, figured it must be tired from almost 14 years of tropical weather and hard water.

Just ordered a Meyle 100 955 0010 unit, it's in the mail right now.

• Like 1