Little lockdown mods?

4 hours ago, SC03OTT said:

Your next mod needs to be a VCDS change to get those wipers to the park position after the  engine is turned off. 

They normally do, but the battery went flat as I was trying to start the car when it was drizzling, and they're stuck there until I put the battery back on. 👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, roaddetective said:

I think it looks better without the badges, although I need my rear wiper to clearly see the enemy behind me in the rain.

You should've bought a 1.4 instead, then they'd all be in front of you! 🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, tunedude said:

@roaddetective I was glad to see them off my car.

They don't fit in with the black pack. Would be an idea to have black badges / lettering included so everything looks the same

Might have to look into that. Have to have a look at the Superskoda site.

Not really a mod but maintenance.  

Changed my front wiper blades and air cabin filter; all had been on the car since new (5 years).

Never changed an air cabin filter before, easy enough taking everything apart but damn, really annoying getting the glove box back on with the dampner....  5 minutes to take it apart, 1 minute to swap out the filter, 20 minutes and more than 20 swear words to get the glove box reattached.

As for mods I have put myself down for getting my windows tinted; they are currently shut due to COVID.  I want the back 4 windows limo tinted (5%) and the rear factory tinted (15%), quoted £140 for Llumar tints which seems very reasonable. 

Next weekend I plan on fishing that bag of silica out of my engine coolant resivour.  

Edited by BNT1985

3 hours ago, Woland said:

Yesterday was Aluminum pedals and replacing AC vents ;)

IMG_20200518_155144.jpg

IMG_20200518_161904.jpg

Why did you replace the vents, and where did you get the pedals from? Cheers.