Octavia VRS steering wheel retrofit onto Fabia Mk III

I believe you can, in fact I've just bought a wheel off ebay. There was a guy on here that got the dealer to fit one and apparently it didn't even need coding. I'm guessing it probably depends on what was already programmed. I've got a 2016 monte carlo with dsg (no paddles) and I've got hold of a wheel from a mk3 octavia vrs that looks the same but has paddles. Waiting for it to arrive

My mk3 Octavia Vrs wheel arrived 20 minutes ago, already fitted. Buttons and paddles work great I did NO coding (other swaps may differ)

1586952387484121028605470277015.jpg

Edited by Monkey_Dan

• 3 years later...
On 15/04/2020 at 15:07, Monkey_Dan said:

My mk3 Octavia Vrs wheel arrived 20 minutes ago, already fitted. Buttons and paddles work great I did NO coding (other swaps may differ)

1586952387484121028605470277015.jpg

Hey man, do you know what model year the wheel you swapped in the car is? Im wanting to do the same to my 16 fabia and i found a wheel from a 17 octavia but not sure it will work, same flat steering wheel as yours