Skoda Enyaq

vrskeith

1 minute ago, MrHudson said:

I'm in the UK. I ordered my Enyaq 60 on March 16th. I got my registration papers today and I pick it up on the 18th!

I should of stopped messing about and ordered before 😂 what’s the spec 

Just now, BoxerBoy said:

Almost 4 Grand of extra packages to bring a £40K car up to the spec of my old banger Bear.

They’re having a laugh.

£600 for a charging cable :devil:

Exactly but it’s like you have to as you get used to them . I have a feeling I’m going to be very disappointed with the sound system 

15 hours ago, C2atb said:

I have a feeling I’m going to be very disappointed with the sound system 

Me too. Coming from a Superb with the Canton option (which is pretty decent I think), I have a feeling the standard sound system will be lacking. But there were no upgraded sound system available when I ordered. Maybe in three years when it’s time to

replace the Enyaq… 😁

8 hours ago, Malakim said:

Me too. Coming from a Superb with the Canton option (which is pretty decent I think), I have a feeling the standard sound system will be lacking. But there were no upgraded sound system available when I ordered. Maybe in three years when it’s time to

replace the Enyaq… 😁

I have canton in the kodiaq , I’ve always done my own system upgrades as that was my line of work for over 17 years and I actually left the kodiaq canton just enough bass  . Also I couldn’t find the upgrade neither could the dealer so I’m guessing I’ll be getting the wood fabric and fibre glass out which I really can’t be bothered with doing 

I was keen at getting an Enyaq till I priced it up with a reasonable specification that matched our Kodiaq. When I did the price was just daft, there wasn’t much difference between it and a deal on an electric Jag. 

Don’t think I’ve the right mad set for a Jaaag person though. I buy my rounds in the pub and don’t wear moth eaten tweed. 😎

Had a test drive, and ordered my Enyaq 60 today. They said around 15 week build time. I wondered if that was a good estimate?

They weren't for shifting too much on price at all, which wasn't a surprise. I'll take what I got :speechless:. I did take advantage of the £28k interest free loan available in Scotland though, and will stick the money I get from selling my existing car some sort of saving account. Over the max of 6 years to pay the loan, inflation will also kick in, bringing down what I pay in real terms.     

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, C2atb said:

I have yet to see one in the uk so no test drive just fingers crossed I suppose 

They are here and people have been getting test drives all week. Some people claim to be picking theirs up this weekend.

Edit: Ha! Ha! See above post!

Edited by Luckypants

Just now, MrHudson said:

I picked mine up in Huddersfield this morning. They have a test drive model available

IMG_20210618_181624.jpg

IMG_20210618_173829.jpg

Are you first in uk then 😂 looks nice , colours reminds me of my B5 S4 how’s the sound system ? I’m in Manchester 

2 minutes ago, MrHudson said:

I picked mine up in Huddersfield this morning. They have a test drive model available

IMG_20210618_181624.jpg

IMG_20210618_173829.jpg

Do t forget to blank the last pic 

2 minutes ago, Luckypants said:

They are here and people have been getting test drives all week. Some people claim to be picking theirs up this weekend.

Edit: Ha! Ha! See above post!

I’ve a few dealers I’ve been in contact to let me know so I best chase up a test drive 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Heres a first look of founders edition. The more You look at it the more it looks so good and classy in this black coper combo! 😎 🧐

• Administrators

Saw one in the flesh the other day.

have to say for 57k … there are a lot of other choices.

it does look good though. Just not sure who will buy it. A 57k skoda… tell me that 20 years ago, I’d have laughed a little more than when the sales guy told me the price.

that said I’m gullible enough to sign for one :)

5 hours ago, Croat said:

Heres a first look of founders edition. The more You look at it the more it looks so good and classy in this black coper combo! 😎 🧐

Teres a black Enyaq i see regularly near us that just looks naff but that copper really seems to lift it.

£57k though...!!!