Citigo Armrest Guide

maxychat

I purchased the genuine armrest from the Skoda dealer for £139 which is cheaper than anywhere else I could find. 

I thought I'd put the installation instructions on here in case anyone else was thinking about fitting it.  It took me 2 hours to fit taking my time, I used a boring tool instead of a drill and I didn't torque the screws to 1.5Nm (not sure how I would do that!)  but someone more competent than me could do it in 1 hour or less.  I'd even say anyone could do it.  By far the most difficult part was #25, it's incredibly fiddly and took 10 minutes to get each screw into the hole, but that may just be my incompetence.

It's definitely a huge quality of life improvement, I don't think I could go back to driving without it.  Only negative aspect perhaps is that it is pretty slim, cant really be shared with a passenger

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

Edited by john999boy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Haha!  You could always fill this one with a few Whisky Miniatures or a few cans of Gin and Tonic... 😄

I've always wanted once of those armrests with an inbuilt fridge, now that would be perfect for a bottle of white

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Always good to share guides etc, hope you don't mind but I've flagged it and asked a mod to move it to the Citigo guides where it is best placed :) if you can amend the original post, maybe put guide in the title so future Citigoers can find it