No sound from Kenwood dab+ radio.

Franpa2

I bought the car(a Superb Estate) in 2010 and was unable to choose DAB but went for the Columbus with the upgraded sound system. I have recently bought a Kenwood DMX8019DABS Android based head unit and coupled with a CTKSK03 interface harness from Connects2.com . After installing the radio there is no sound (no hiss or White noise, just dead) although I can see the currently playing song information on DAB. I have been advised that harness CTUSK01 (infodapter)  might work as long as the Amp is Can-Bus controlled. Can anyone confirm this as it costs £149 . Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks Francis

The MK1 superb was never sold as an estate version. Given that you've owned the car since 2010, yours is probably a MK2. You'll have more chance of an answer in the MK2 subforum