Marlin RR Pics (dial up give up, 2MB Broadband only)...

SkodaLover

Sorry Roo missed most people

No worries, I only left because I had to go home, then get to Twickenham by train for the Rugby League.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who were all the people acting as ballast in the end?

Ross (Lummox) on the front passenger, and Des (declac - the cars owner) on the rear drivers side door. Don't know the other 2 people I'm afraid :o

Nope me niether :confused:

Reveal yourself :D

He turned up on the day, and said as he was passing he would call in, and as he was bigger than me, sorry any of us I invited him to join in, which he did.

Anyway, my Octy vRs ran 238.6 BHP and 242.58 lb ft torque.

So not to bad for a map that only showed a maximum of 1.02 bar anywhere on the graph.

Would just like to thank all those who attended for making it a very good day, and a special thanks to the lads at Marlin Engineering for their efforts.

Martin from Marlin has said that we are welcome back anytime we want to go there.

Could everyone who had their car RR'd Pm me with the results as I am making up a table.

PM me with the following info:

Forum name (no need)

car

Fuel type (ie, shell optimax or BP ultimate diesel, etc)

BHP at flywheel

Torque

remap if any

If you wish to keep any of this quiet I will leave out forum name from the table, or just reply that you do not wish it known.

Thank you,

Roo

in the above video representation of Mr.Tutu i would like to point out that the exhaust gas cather thingy wasn't moved by hand near the end of the video but instead by the pure force of the gasses leaving his rear end :)

in the above video representation of Mr.Tutu i would like to point out that the exhaust gas cather thingy wasn't moved by hand near the end of the video but instead by the pure force of the gasses leaving his rear end :)

I told him not to have a curry the night before:rofl:

Did ya see what he did there Roo, he put a bit of a spin on it. :)

driver side standing in door was me. had the silver fab with to bar.( also seen at santa pod)

Had a good time nice to meet people.

Thanks to the guy who organised it.

I got 177bhp and 404 Nm. I will put the graph up when i figer out how to do it.

hope to see you at some other meets.

Looks very similar to mine apart from yours having more torque, however I found out I'm losing power higher up because my turbo's faulty so there's maybe more in it. Definately recommend getting a Blueflame exhaust as quality for price is unmatched and tuners are also starting to favour it so I hear.

Roo' date='

How's the table going? Are the legs on? :D:thumbup:[/quote']

Is this table from the back of the horse and cart ???????????:P

Is this table from the back of the horse and cart ???????????:P

It may well turn out to be the table leg wrapped in brown paper carried under ones arm sun shine! :cool: