Skoda Octavia IV pictures thread

8 hours ago, adambrownb said:

So I took delivery of this yesterday!! Only waited 14 months nearly! 😬. Gutted the mirrors don’t fold and that “KESSY” is pointless because I can’t lock or unlock the doors without pressing the button on the fob. Can this be coded afterwards?

1D8231D8-D2FB-47A9-81F4-903F29BDB26B.jpeg

E3FEF62B-460E-4FB7-997C-03DF09DC77DC.jpeg

FEA27D09-9456-403B-B486-C4E9EBB42D2F.jpeg

Wheels and colour works very well. Is that Iwade for the snaps? Always a great location! Enjoy it now you finally have it. 

10 hours ago, adambrownb said:

So I took delivery of this yesterday!! Only waited 14 months nearly! 😬. Gutted the mirrors don’t fold and that “KESSY” is pointless because I can’t lock or unlock the doors without pressing the button on the fob. Can this be coded afterwards?

Mirrors don’t fold because you didn’t order this function or due to lack of parts?

11 hours ago, adambrownb said:

Are you indeed missing some options? If you have folding mirrors, try checking the options that you have them enabled.

If they are enabled, turn them off and on again. I once had that bug.

KESSY's point is obviously to open/lock doors without touching keys. How did you try them? Also make sure you dont have keys inside the car.

6 hours ago, Zedboy said:

Wheels and colour works very well. Is that Iwade for the snaps? Always a great location! Enjoy it now you finally have it. 

Hi mate. Thank you 😊 

No they were taken near St Margaret’s just outside Dover. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, timster said:

Are you indeed missing some options? If you have folding mirrors, try checking the options that you have them enabled.

If they are enabled, turn them off and on again. I once had that bug.

KESSY's point is obviously to open/lock doors without touching keys. How did you try them? Also make sure you dont have keys inside the car.

It honestly won’t let me lock/unlock doors without the fob. It says so now I’ve looked at the SE technology spec compared to the SEL. Rip off!

3 hours ago, Ajdolin said:

Mirrors don’t fold because you didn’t order this function or due to lack of parts?

No idea haha

On 30/07/2022 at 23:35, adambrownb said:

I have the same wheels. They look really good and miles better than the standard ones which in my opinion look 15 years out of date style wise! I know they aren’t any bigger but I didn’t want that (I like comfort) and the dark colour looks good on my darker car too. 

I got an SEL as they had so much more kit that the SE Tech model - I got mine before the waiting times went mental though - only waited 8 months!!

6 hours ago, Benjybobs said:

Are you sure that is an IV model? I don’t see the charging flap on it?…

Oh thats actually inverted picture. Thats really the left side, as you see the fuel flap :) Got me worried there :D

9 hours ago, timster said:

Oh thats actually inverted picture. Thats really the left side, as you see the fuel flap :) Got me worried there :D

If I didn't know you're not in the UK, I'd say it's a UK spec... 😅😅😅 Looks good though. How long until you get it? I'd be very impatient already.... 😅😅😅

5 hours ago, Tishout said:

If I didn't know you're not in the UK, I'd say it's a UK spec... 😅😅😅 Looks good though. How long until you get it? I'd be very impatient already.... 😅😅😅

hehe yeah, i didnt even notice that from the picture. :)

I should be geting it next week wednesday earliest. Dealer is coming from holidays so he can't deliver it right a way.

I must say, i feel like 5 yo just before christmas. I reaaaally want it already! Then i can play with it for few days and forget it like all the other toys we kids have 😛

• Haha 2

@timster yeah tell me about it. When we are dealing with paperwork with dealer and authorities for our Mamba Green Estate VRS from our side was everything done on Thursday, but the handover could take place on Tuesday earliest... So over the weekend and Monday, I did not sleep at all :D. Your car looks really good. 

From start, I was a bit sad, that we have antracite altair rims instead of black ones, but aftetr 4 months of using the car - antracite are the best, really suits the car. Black ones are somehehow hidden, doesn't stand out like it should :) 

57 minutes ago, JirikH said:

@timster yeah tell me about it. When we are dealing with paperwork with dealer and authorities for our Mamba Green Estate VRS from our side was everything done on Thursday, but the handover could take place on Tuesday earliest... So over the weekend and Monday, I did not sleep at all :D. Your car looks really good. 

From start, I was a bit sad, that we have antracite altair rims instead of black ones, but aftetr 4 months of using the car - antracite are the best, really suits the car. Black ones are somehehow hidden, doesn't stand out like it should :) 

Haha i feel you. Just told my gf that i can't wait for the shop to open in few hours. Being so optimistic that i hope my dealer will call me and tell me that i can have it today or tomorrow :)

I know that tuesday will be a hard night ;D

But i really do agree with you about the altairs. At first i thought i was getting the black altairs, since in configurator they are much darker. But after i saw them live, i think the anthracite really looks better. Being not totally black gives them much more.. something. Maybe they stand out a bit more.

You dont happen to have these http://www.kopacek.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-IV/Octavia-IV-MEGA-POWER-LED-safety-door-lights-with-GHOST-light-RS-WHITE I was thinking how easily they would be replaced.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, timster said:

You dont happen to have these http://www.kopacek.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-IV/Octavia-IV-MEGA-POWER-LED-safety-door-lights-with-GHOST-light-RS-WHITE I was thinking how easily they would be replaced.

Wow this looks interesting... yeah, anybody changed those lights? Any issues?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, timster said:

First impressions are.. well, not sure if excited about the car or the color 😛

In the third picture it looks like you lost your head over this car!!! 🤣
You still had it in the first picture.
And btw - matching colour t-shirt - nice touch!

• Haha 4

On 10/08/2022 at 16:52, SkOmk4 said:

In the third picture it looks like you lost your head over this car!!! 🤣
You still had it in the first picture.
And btw - matching colour t-shirt - nice touch!

Love the tee shirt ... gutted they didn’t give me a silver one that matched my car 😂