Exact date of manufacture

Ok guys OCD kicking in I always like to know the date my vehicle was assembled at the plant not the logbook does the VIN number tell me the exact date of manufacture obviously the vehicle hasn't various stamps all its parts but it doesn't tell me me the day it was all assembled how do I find out I've never failed to find a date in all the vehicles have ever owned

1 hour ago, James@RRG_Skoda_Rochdale said:

30/09/2019 was the date it rolled off the production line.

Is that date the same as the 'delivery date' in the 'vehicle-specific information' data with the PR-codes? Just curious :)

2 hours ago, langers2k said:

Is that date the same as the 'delivery date' in the 'vehicle-specific information' data with the PR-codes? Just curious :)

No. The delivery date is first registration and commencement of warranty. The two are usually about 3 months apart. 

The example above was built at the end of September 2019 but it wasn't actually delivered to the new owner until mid 2020.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, James@RRG_Skoda_Rochdale said:

No. The delivery date is first registration and commencement of warranty. The two are usually about 3 months apart. 

The example above was built at the end of September 2019 but it wasn't actually delivered to the new owner until mid 2020.

I think we got the date now thanks for that that's good information car was registered on the 30th of the 6  2020

• 2 years later...