Delivery times

stokey

1 hour ago, stokey said:

Has anyone recently placed an order and been given an idea of delivery times? I’m thinking of ordering a 1.5 SEL DSG Estate in race blue with cream interior like my mk3.

It’s going to depend where you live and what options. If no other options there might be a few race blue with the beige as that’s quite a standard combo I’d imagine already allocated. 

I order a 1.5 manual SEL hatch with a few options on 4th December. Still no build week yet. I was quoted an estimate of May when I ordered. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MM1988 said:

It’s going to depend where you live and what options. If no other options there might be a few race blue with the beige as that’s quite a standard combo I’d imagine already allocated. 

I order a 1.5 manual SEL hatch with a few options on 4th December. Still no build week yet. I was quoted an estimate of May when I ordered. 

Contacted my dealer on Friday and was quoted 25 weeks for a 1lt estate or 20 weeks for the 1.5 lt 

• Thanks 1

I have ordered mine on 8th February:
rs dsg hb, quartz grey + canton + memory seats(900$ option) keyless entry,
dealer estimates 3-6 months

I thought canton and memory seats are a must options so i had to order car since there was none in region with these options.

Since this is my first time ordering car, this seems a long wait, hopefully worth at the end.

• Thanks 1

I was quoted 20-24 weeks when I enquired recently. As that would have taken me well over the end of my lease (and thus requiring MOT, and going out of warranty) we went for a stock car with the spec we wanted - any metallic blue (we've got Race Blue again) and the winter pack.

There's a handy (if a bit clunky) website where you can search the cars that are in Skoda stock, usually at the European port. https://drive.vwfs.co.uk/our-brands . This is UK only - I don't know if other countries have something similar. Although it's aimed at PCH customers, I guess the cars there are available for retail as well.

Edited by just music
  • Like 1

Hi,
Ordered december 14 now on a boat to Sweden :biggrin:. Hatch, 1.0 M-hev (e-tec) and lot of goodies. Quartz grey, beige interior leather/alcantara, Columbus nav, HuD, unfortunately Canton could not be selected as an option with this engine.

I ordered mine on a Thursday then picked it up on the Friday.

They only had to drive it out of the port storage 30 seconds around the corner from the DM Keith Grimsby dealership!.

They have (had) loads of vRS's

• Like 2

Initial chat with dealership suggested they had what I wanted in port (meteor grey vRS, manual with DCC only add on) but on finalising deal it has to be a factory order now (UK); with suggested lead time of 12/13 weeks. Roll on the summer months for more reasons! Looking at the order sheet, it looks like memory seats are no longer a thing for the vRS, but they keep the heated seat option.