ACC [Adaptive Cruise Control]

My problem has been successfully solved/resolved/rectifed! I cleared DTCs and did a full vehicle rescan. Errors do remain but whilst my car is overall behaving relatively acceptably, and given the possible complexity in clearing all errors, I shall adhere to the adage "if its not broke, don't fix it."

To all that helped me and gave me some of their precious precious time, I can't put into words what I am feeling, suffice to say its along the lines of jubilation exhilaration and a huge huge relief!!

Having said all that I definitely don't want come across to patronising condescending arrogant and cocky in saying the following, how does one go about sensitively respectfully politely appreciatively "recompensing" those mentioned in the above paragraph?

If I had a "new" [unrelated to this] problem, should I start a fresh new topic/question?

Also will this all be archived as/for reference to help others who might have this [or very similar/related] problem? or will it just be deleted?

20210425_184250.jpg

20210425_184301.jpg

Log-TMBFL65J1E3009463.txt

• 3 weeks later...

Its been approx 10 days since I wrote my last message and so I don't really know what to think as there doesn't seem to be any reply messages at all whatsoever :worried:

So I'll just end this here [at least from my side] in that I want to thank everyone/everybody who helped and assisted me to rectify my problem with my car, that had really really been annoying me indeed!!

So a very deep and grateful thank you to one and all.

:handshake::handshake::handshake:

:happy::happy::happy:

:party::party::party:

:bow:

• Love it! 1

Sorry, I assumed everything was sorted. From what I can tell, you still have work to do on your installation list :)

From your latest scan:

01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
04-Steering Angle -- Status: Not registered 0001
08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000
09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: OK 0000
15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000
17-Instruments -- Status: Malfunction 0010
19-CAN Gateway -- Status: Malfunction 0010
25-Immobilizer -- Status: OK 0000
2B-Steer. Col. Lock -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100
3D-Special Function -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100
44-Steering Assist -- Status: OK 0000
47-Sound System -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100
4B-Multifunc. Module -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100
55-Headlight Range -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100
56-Radio -- Status: OK 0000
AD-Brake Sensors -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100

When you get to this screen:

image.png.fac81db74e4bf474657da5087e776198.png

You need to tick:

04: Steering Angle

You need to untick:

2B: Steer. Col. Lock
3D: Special Function
47: Sound System
4B: Multifunc. Module
55: Headlight Range
AD: Brake Sensors

Then press 'Save coding'. You can make all the changes at once so it should only take 5 minutes.

Once that's done, clear all the DTC's and make a new autoscan and post it as you did previously. Hopefully, that should get rid of most of the remaining errors :)

On 26/04/2021 at 23:10, VolvoSaab said:

If I had a "new" [unrelated to this] problem, should I start a fresh new topic/question?

Also will this all be archived as/for reference to help others who might have this [or very similar/related] problem? or will it just be deleted?

If you have an unrelated problem, I'd suggest making a new thread as it'll make searching easier for others.

This thread will continue to exist but won't be archived or locked. If people have similar issues they can post them here and if you have further questions related to this, you should also add them here :thumbup: