Debadge - rear options

1 hour ago, techsearchuk said:

Has anyone debadged the facelift superb? I'm thinking of removing the  S K O D A  letters from the back and whilst I have a fair idea of what it will look like I'm not 100% if I want to do it or not... 

It may be the "step too far"... Just try with photoshop or whatever picture post-processing SW, to get at least a rough idea of what it may look like.

I fear it looks 'too empty' and makes the boot appearance 'heavier'. 

If I had a FL version, I would be tempted to remove the S K O D A lettering too, but I would remplace it by a pre-FL simple Skoda emblem (only personal feeling).

On 25/04/2021 at 20:24, techsearchuk said:

Has anyone debadged the facelift superb? I'm thinking of removing the  S K O D A  letters from the back and whilst I have a fair idea of what it will look like I'm not 100% if I want to do it or not... 

I bought a facelift 2 weeks ago, But i haven't decided to have ago at this incase i balls it up.

• 2 months later...

Not a big fan, may be THE step too far. IMHO there's something missing... I would put a Skoda logo back.

But if this suits you, this is fine! ;) 

• 1 month later...
On 19/04/2021 at 19:06, Colin170CR said:

Looks like my front wing L&K badges are trying to come off by themselves! The lower curly bit has come loose on one side so I'm now considering removing them as they keep getting caught on cloths when washing the car. 

As for your rear end (so to speak), I think I favour some badging but not too much, to keep people guessing.    

Got rid of the Skoda, Superb and 4x4 badges on ours last year, Colin. Those L&K stickers on the front wings were also lifting and catching the microfibres when cleaning the car. And they look bloody awful too.