Southern weekly meet

steve

Followed by a group photo on the middle of the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge like what the Northern Meet had recently up on the moors? That should get a bit of free publicity, and a mass free tow. :shock:

So who have we go,

Delcac/Me...Kent

TerryColins...?

Steve...London

Mannyo1...Herts

KarlRS...Surrey

Jon...Surrey (possibly)

There are a few more in Kent and sussex that i know of. Judging by were everyone lives i would suggest a venue near the M25/A2 Junction. There is a large pub in Bexley on the A2 which is easy to find/see and a date in feb. as a starting point. Maybe someone would like to suggest an alternative. There, that should get the ball rolling.

Cheers

Des

I alledgedly live in Surrey, although having now done 71,000 miles in 14 months :shock: my family think I live in my car!

Let me know what date you are thinking of, don't really care about location, miles have ceased to matter to me and the car! :(

Had a look at the Black prince pub/Hotel on the A2 at Bexley. Looks good, nice big car park and it has a restaurant. Can be seen from the A2 and close to M25/A2 Junction. Shall we provisionally say the 9th feb then. 8)

Cheers Des

Looks like the 9th it is then. If its the pub I think it is this is the postcode DA5 1ND. it's just off the black prince interchange on the A2 here.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&Submit.x=14&addr2=&advanced=&Submit.y=3&addr3=&pc=DA51ND&quicksearch=DA5+1ND

If nothing else you can escape from the wife and kids for a couple of hours 8)[/quote:ff7316b5c5]

Hmphh! :!:

What if it is your wife dragging you along!!!??????

We are away the whole of April but are free May, June, etc.

Ahhhh, I am thinking back to the fab long weekend at the BTCC at Silverstone :D What a fab weekend that was!!! I don't post much but I am always keeping an eye open. I'd be up for a southern meet. I need to talk struts!!! :wink:

Lou

:D