Advance detail, Leeds, West Yorkshire and my new to me VRS

Walts

3 minutes ago, numskull said:

🤩 WOW!! That’s amazing!!

Thank you,  it was in really good condition and the specs amazing, it’s all just been enhanced so much ......... Luv it 

11 minutes ago, GordoGT said:

Fair play. That car looks beautiful! Combination of an already great car and some superb detailing work, :makeup:

Thank you, it’s brought the car back to as new, with the added protection and hopefully I’ll be able to keep it that way.

I met this car when Andy owned it.  It was a good looking car then B)

If it's still got a full sized Gemini spare, that was one of the original Gemini's off my vRS.

Tidy bit of detailing done there.

Gaz

5 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I met this car when Andy owned it.  It was a good looking car then B)

If it's still got a full sized Gemini spare, that was one of the original Gemini's off my vRS.

Tidy bit of detailing done there.

Gaz

Thank you.

Luckily I spoke with Andy before committing to the purchase from the dealer which is partly why I ended up with it.  He’s such a nice bloke and since then I’ve met with him and the Gemini is now currently sat in my garage.

All the best 

9 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

Lovely car and stunning detail. B)

I highly rate Jon at Advance Detail - met him a few times at Waxstock; nice guy. :thumbup:

Thank you.

When I went get the car I got there early but still ended up being late home from talking with Jon.  Really genuine bloke and clearly passionate about what he does.