Anyone else ordered a new Kodiaq?

On 01/03/2022 at 11:48, Tarqy said:

I've made that suggestion to the dealership and asked them to raise it with the factory to get confirmation that there isn't an issue with the order system.

Will see what happens.

image001~2.png

1 hour ago, apshep said:

According to the dealer my Sportline ordered 10/11/21 is built (Wk9) and on its way to the port. Fingers crossed for next month.

Great news! What options did you add?

52 minutes ago, Yeltzer said:

Great news! What options did you add? 

It's a Tdi 200, Winter pack, towbar, usb-c by the rest view mirror and digital dash. 

I collected my VRS last Friday, so they do arrive eventually 😂 All the options I wanted were included, so nobody needs to worry about Canton not arriving. It’s a fantastic car and well worth the wait.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jon_r said:

I collected my VRS last Friday, so they do arrive eventually 😂 All the options I wanted were included, so nobody needs to worry about Canton not arriving. It’s a fantastic car and well worth the wait.

Good luck everyone!

Had it a weekend and no photos shared yet?!

When did you order?

i pray and sure its worth the wait, but theres waiting and theres waiting waiting :)

for some its now waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Edited by AlienAl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlienAl said:

i pray and sure its worth the wait, but theres waiting and theres waiting waiting :)

for some its now waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

I think I could fill this entire page with mine 😂

• Like 1

i've not emailed my dealer for a weekly check i just cant be bothered to hear the same thing 😞

• Crying 1

1 minute ago, Bally said:

Just checked on my Sep 2021 order but still no build week..... I probably should have gone for a VRS 😂

I've been thinking that, had 10 months to save up and my list price has passed £40k while I waited anyway!

3 minutes ago, Bally said:

Just checked on my Sep 2021 order but still no build week..... I probably should have gone for a VRS 😂

No build week at all ever? Not even unconfirmed? Who did you order through? 

15 hours ago, iwb100 said:

Where did you order yours from? No dealer has ever sent me an email that long!

It's through an Emergency Services discount broker, I've not had an e-mail like that for a while, I think I'm annoying them...

5 minutes ago, jon_r said:

I have no idea if this will work:

spacer.png

Ordered August last year. 

Perfectly, she's a beaut.

21 minutes ago, jon_r said:

Ordered August last year. 

I remember when mine was that clean and shiny 😞.

Out of curiosity, when in August? Trying to work out if it was a month or more like two after me - I ordered mine at the start of July and it turned up at the end of October, which is ridiculously quick compared to most people... but my point is that the gap between us ordering was a lot shorter than the gap between deliveries. Perhaps when it's the other way around, we'll be able to conclude that things are finally getting better (or I'm applying too much logic to this!).

Or, has yours been sat at the dealer for a while waiting for a '22 plate?

18 minutes ago, iwb100 said:

Still don’t know why at the very least Skoda won’t put the all black badge on the VRS. Really is better.

Each to their own... I prefer the chrome badge on the front, and wouldn't have minded chrome badges on the back.

2 minutes ago, Yogi-Bear said:

Each to their own... I prefer the chrome badge on the front, and wouldn't have minded chrome badges on the back.

Fair enough. I just don’t like the chrome when it’s black trim. I know I can do it myself. And of course some people prefer the chrome. So just my issue really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iwb100 said:

Fair enough. I just don’t like the chrome when it’s black trim. I know I can do it myself. And of course some people prefer the chrome. So just my issue really.

I like black, the wife likes the chrome.

So if my car comes, it'll be keeping the chrome 😅

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AntD said:

I like black, the wife likes the chrome.

So if my car comes, it'll be keeping the chrome 😅

Exactly the same. She hates black trim. Just ignored her and went black magic sportline anyway. She chose grey for her new car - with chrome trim!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yogi-Bear said:

I remember when mine was that clean and shiny 😞.

Out of curiosity, when in August? Trying to work out if it was a month or more like two after me - I ordered mine at the start of July and it turned up at the end of October, which is ridiculously quick compared to most people... but my point is that the gap between us ordering was a lot shorter than the gap between deliveries. Perhaps when it's the other way around, we'll be able to conclude that things are finally getting better (or I'm applying too much logic to this!).

Or, has yours been sat at the dealer for a while waiting for a '22 plate?

Ordered right at the start of August and arrived at the dealer 24th Feb. 

extras were Canton, ACC, winter and family packs + usb in mirror 

I've still not had an update from the broker/dealer but i have seen over on facebook someone who ordered the exact same spec/colour 6 months after me has got confirmation the car is built and being shipped which really takes the ****.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Tarqy said:

I've still not had an update from the broker/dealer but i have seen over on facebook someone who ordered the exact same spec/colour 6 months after me has got confirmation the car is built and being shipped which really takes the ****.

This will have been a retail purchase not lease, more profit more!