Anyone else ordered a new Kodiaq?

Wow.

I can’t believe that this thread is still going over a year after I started it… and there are people who placed their orders before I did that are still waiting. I really feel for all of you who are waiting, especially those who have been waiting for so long, and hope that your cars turn up soon - you have more patience than I do!

These may be mad times that we’re living in - but there definitely seem to be a few orders that have been lost down the back of the couch, so to speak…

• Like 4

my car is from a lease company 42 weeks from order only option I took was virtual cockpit. 

Sitting at suppliers from 26th have agreed to hang on to it and deliver september. working away a few weeks from next week then off a 2 week holiday.

hopefully you get some good news soon 

• Like 2

I had an update from the lease company yesterday to say my order is still unconfirmed for build week 39, so if that doesn't change still looking at just over 13 months from order to delivery 🙄 

5 minutes ago, Bally said:

I had an update from the lease company yesterday to say my order is still unconfirmed for build week 39, so if that doesn't change still looking at just over 13 months from order to delivery 🙄 

Mine is finally in the UK just shy of 16 months from order.

I've been told around 3 weeks from this point to me which seems far too long so I've told them to hold off until September so a grand total of 16 and a half months with the last couple of days at my request.

But hey, at least it's in the right country 😅

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, roottoot said:

Have Skoda UK approved then not First Registering it until September?  

Not a clue - but dealership specifically asked if they want it held back to 72 reg so I'm assuming either yes or by the time it's done then tough?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yogi-Bear said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… the red looks gorgeous. It’s such a shame I just can’t bring myself to buy a red car!

🚒🚒🚒

I order through nation my build dates where a bit all over the place and had email one day saying car was basicly built. think from build date to supplier was roughly 5 weeks.

On 16/08/2022 at 13:40, Yogi-Bear said:

I'm now curious as to whether anyone with a VRS has kept the aero covers on...

I kept them on until about the 2nd time I washed the wheels...

11 minutes ago, BRSEngineer said:

Have you considered setting up an order delivery tracking spreadsheet fot the Kodiaq similar to the one we have in the octavia mk 4 group? 

That would be interesting, maybe you could steal it for us 😅

• Haha 1