The Song That Was Stuck in Your Head Today...

AnnoyingPentium

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Dunno why, but:

Gaz

That "dunno why" is the reason for this thread, Gaz. :D

I regularly wake up with a song stuck in my head, or have one placed there by my Mum who suffers from the same thing as me... :giggle:

I bought the album that this is from (Why The Long Face) and finally stuck it in the CD player in the car this afternoon and as such, have been singing the chorus to this for what feels like an eternity.

Been getting into this... music recently. It's not really a band as it's just the one guy that comes up with all of the music, has some guests play and then brings it all together. The range of musical styles is seriously impressive and the way they all flow together is nothing short of magic.

This song has been sticking in my head thanks to the beautiful singing (even though I don't understand a word she's singing) and the emotion in the guitars. Simply amazing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been in my head since last night on the Billy Sloan programme when he was interviewing Jim Kerr of Simple Minds..

(there is a new release after 44 years of Act of love. 

Now replacing Rod from my head with the bottom one.

Edited by roottoot
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I was singing this to myself. Possibly because I'd seen something on Facebook about your favourite Hill. 

I got the LP of 'Tango in the Night' about 10 years ago as a gift from my best friend's mother. I tried to play it once and got so far through and it skipped all over the place so I put it back in the sleeve and never listened to it again... anyway, I woke up with this in my head and haven't been able to shift it all day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

One that yous will hate me for. And frankly, I hate myself for it. :D

I had that on 12" vinyl back in the day. Bought from Our Price records. Remember them?

Not you, Ryan obvs 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @Lee said:

Bought from Our Price records. Remember them?

Not you, Ryan obvs 😂

Don't remember them since their demise wasn't long after I was born. I remember Woolies though, so that must count for something, right?! :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Don't remember them since their demise wasn't long after I was born. I remember Woolies though, so that must count for something, right?! :D

I was in a Woolies at the weekend.

I didn't get any pick n mix though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...