Ordered my Scala mid July, still no factory build week

r0b3rt

5 hours ago, soussi said:

It Looks like UK really has some advantage to other EU country as i ordered in july 21 and still nothing. And you ordered in september and allready have it produced 😕 So i believe some countries have much more slots at the factory than others.

there's more people on this forum from the uk than any other country, so always going to look like the uk is receiving more cars

i doubt the % cars received is any higher in the uk than elsewhere

delivery times  appear to be random  or  pot luck,   unless there are things going on that we dont know about  😀

• Like 1

I have just asked my dealer for info (6th of July order in Hungary for an 1.5Tsi manual Style). He told me possible production date in the system is 6th week of 2022, so it could arrive late February. This week we are at the end of the fixed 18-22 weeks of shipping, what was mentioned in the contract. End of February means 34 weeks of shipping time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my 1.5 tsi Monte Carlo end of October. I’ve had an email today to say it’s going into production week 1 next year.

so that is pretty good. Didn’t expect it till April.

does anyone know how long it takes from production (roughly ) to a uk dealer for pdi?

10 minutes ago, Simcity47 said:

Ordered my 1.5 tsi Monte Carlo end of October. I’ve had an email today to say it’s going into production week 1 next year.

so that is pretty good. Didn’t expect it till April.

does anyone know how long it takes from production (roughly ) to a uk dealer for pdi?

Seems to be quite unpredictable at the moment but around 4-6 weeks under normal circumstances I believe. Build should be around 2 weeks is my understanding 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered 1.5 SE in UK on 11th October, just recieved a build week 10 confirmation and hopefully 4-6 weeks from then for delivery. In line with what I was quoted when ordering but frustrating that this is the first update as I've been chasing the dealership every 2 weeks

2 minutes ago, crussp01 said:

Ordered 1.5 SE in UK on 11th October, just recieved a build week 10 confirmation and hopefully 4-6 weeks from then for delivery. In line with what I was quoted when ordering but frustrating that this is the first update as I've been chasing the dealership every 2 weeks

Well great news…happy for you…I ordered kamiq SEL 1.5 DSG on 10th July and still no build date 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, McLovin said:

Hello, I also want to share my frustrations :D

I ordered Škoda Scala during late August 2021. in Croatia, estimated delivery time was December/January. Of course, that didn't happen, still don't have estimated time of delivery 😞

Ah, look! A fellow Croatian! 🙂

Which dealer? Štasni perhaps?

Hello! I'm new here. I made the account just to give a little hope to those who are still waiting. I visited this forum every day while waiting and got a lot of information and a little hope.
My own waiting period was 5 months and now I have been the owner of a škoda for 1.5 weeks. I know how difficult it is to wait, especially when there is no car to move on a daily basis. This is exactly what happened to me. I sold my old car in August 2021, not knowing that there is a shortage of cars. I ordered my Scala on August 13th and the car was to arrive by November of course this did not happen. The first few months were in complete silence, in late october I got the first update. The update was such that there was no update, not even a production week. At the end of November, the initial production week appeared, but nothing definite. December passed in silence. On the third of January I received a call that the car was finally here. I received it on January 12. 

my order : Scala Ambition 1.0 TSI 81kW DSG - steel gray 

Extras:  

-Net partition between luggage compartment and passenger compartment for my dog

-Heated windscreen

- Parking sensors at the rear

-Wireless SmartLink for Apple CarPlay: -Black 16 "light alloy wheels HOEDUS AERO, tires 205/55 R16

-Automatic dual-zone air conditioning" CLIMATRONIC " 

- Luggage compartment mat rubber -Safety package, rubber mats, vehicle 

-winter tires 

Hopefully you get yours soon!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I ordered my Scala 1.5 TSI ACT DSG in december. They told me that the waiting order is about 4-6 months. But more will be known in about 1 month when the order will be confirmed in the factory. But still no order conformation 😞

My friend ordered Kamiq in october and just got it and i got a little bit hopefull. 

After reading all the stuff you guys have written there is a lot of waiting for me 😅

39 minutes ago, arya123 said:

Hello

I ordered my Scala 1.5 TSI ACT DSG in december. They told me that the waiting order is about 4-6 months. But more will be known in about 1 month when the order will be confirmed in the factory. But still no order conformation 😞

My friend ordered Kamiq in october and just got it and i got a little bit hopefull. 

After reading all the stuff you guys have written there is a lot of waiting for me 😅

Unfortunately, yeah. To be perfectly honest, 4-6 months sounds rather optimistic 😅 

It's a waiting game 🙃

5 hours ago, arya123 said:

Hello

I was quoted 27 weeks for 1.0TSI but changed my mind to 1.5TSI which was quoted at 30 weeks so this looks to be about right at the moment. Dealer told me that the order was accepted at the factory after around 5 weeks but still took Skoda over 3 months to confirm a build week

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Omniking said:

Just maybe there is something up with the Scala which makes it not delivered that quick. I am lost in 2022 too, no info and no estimate anymore.

Scala doesn't sell anywhere near as good as Octavia, so they probably don't care.

I'm gonna wait for next month and see if there is some concrete info. Hopefully, there will be... 

• Sad 1

On 13/02/2022 at 01:06, Omniking said:

Just maybe there is something up with the Scala which makes it not delivered that quick. I am lost in 2022 too, no info and no estimate anymore.

Ordered 9th October and was quoted as build week 10 but have had confirmation today that its on its way to the port already

10 hours ago, crussp01 said:

Ordered 9th October and was quoted as build week 10 but have had confirmation today that its on its way to the port already

Congrats, man! A bit jealous here :D

Btw, @r0b3rt, any info on your end?

Ordered my Scala middle of November was quoted May delivery all ive had from dealer has been automated emails end of Jan saying that your car has been allocated a build week then a weeklater The latest update from the factory is that your car is in transit from the factory to UK port 🥰

• Like 2