Sad (ish) day...

So its a slightly sad day today.

We've sold our Superb Elegance TD140 this morning, after 15 years of enjoyable ownership and it's moved from the south of England to the North West and, fortunately, its now in the custody of a very nice young fellow Briskodian, who I'm sure will continue to look after her as I have. 

It was difficult to justify keeping her, especially as my heath has forced me to stop working for a few months, so what with £250 RFL, insurance of circa £140pa and the MOT of course (she needed new tyres which I bought a couple of months ago -  the originals were not going to get through another MOT!) but more importantly, as she covered less than 200 miles in the last three years, it was time she was bound for a new home. 

It's been some time since I was engaged in the MKI forum, but I hope that her new owner will keep us up-to-date with the projects he's planning to undertake.

So to all MKI owners, its au revoir and keep enjoying them. I'll still be on the MKIII forum, even as the 280 takes a break along with me!

• Like 1