I’m looking to buy a 2.5 v6 TDI Supeb advice needed please

RDB85

From what I've read about them there are a number of potentially engine isssues, particularly the injection pump and expensive servicing, cam belt for example.

The 1.9TDi seems to be regarded as a more sensible and reliable option if you avoid ex taxis.

I've never had one, so I can't say they are no good.  It's just that I've seen a lot of owners complain about them...the Bosch VP44 fuel pump, the price of cambelt changes, annual tax, fuel costs are the first points that come to mind. Then maybe auto transmission too.

I did a search on this Briskoda forum "superb 2.5 engine problems" and got this....https://search.briskoda.net/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=superb 2.5 engine problems&gsc.sort=

Try some similar searches "2.5 engine issues" and similar, then you will see the views and experiences of others.   You will also find some who say the V6 engine is OK.