Columbus 565035021E CP remove and Coding

This Columbus host was originally used on Kodiaq, and now it has been installed on MQB Superb. How to remove the component protection? It is also necessary to change the Kodiaq model on the screen to Superb display, or modify it in VCDS to the code combination displayed by Superb model How much, and the screen shows that the right-hand driving position is changed to the left.

thanks

5 hours ago, ApertureS said:

组件保护只能使用具有许可证的主要经销商软件来完成。

没有办法解决这个问题。

当我提供这个时,你在哪里?

Do I need a dealer to remove component protection?

43 minutes ago, Walter_Wl said:

Do I need a dealer to remove component protection?

A dealer can do it yes. Based on the quoted writing im assuming youre not in the UK, let alone Europe? I offer it in the UK 

39 minutes ago, Walter_Wl said:

Combo

byte 1 - 03

byte 2 - 84

byte 3 - 02

Skoda Superb Kombi

13 hours ago, ApertureS said:

A dealer can do it yes. Based on the quoted writing im assuming youre not in the UK, let alone Europe? I offer it in the UK 

byte 1 - 03

byte 2 - 84

byte 3 - 02

Skoda Superb Kombi

What about remote coding? thanks

3 hours ago, ApertureS said:

Yes but you still need the odis dongle which isn’t cheap 

The function of the ODIS dongle is mainly used for which encoding, and what needs to be done to change the driving position to the left?

4 hours ago, Walter_Wl said:

The function of the ODIS dongle is mainly used for which encoding, and what needs to be done to change the driving position to the left?

Sorry not sure what you mean, ODIS is the main dealer diagnostic software using a VAS5054 or VAS6154 dongle, it is used to do everything including coding/fault finding/component protection and much more. Will easily set you back £500+

Regarding driving position, what do you mean? where is it you are seeing the driving position on the display?

6 hours ago, ApertureS said:

Sorry not sure what you mean, ODIS is the main dealer diagnostic software using a VAS5054 or VAS6154 dongle, it is used to do everything including coding/fault finding/component protection and much more. Will easily set you back £500+

Regarding driving position, what do you mean? where is it you are seeing the driving position on the display?

Maybe I didn't understand what you meant, I already own the VAS5054 and can link it with my skoda superb normally.
Regarding the driving position, it is in the menu Vehicle---Setting---Background Lighting