Software Update...?

Schtum

23 hours ago, rudineu said:

@DaniC: Be carefully, first install the 306. Do not jump directly to 330 by installation 

I have one more question. In upper link, MEGA link, there is two firmwares. 306 and 330 and ther are some other folders named 5WA035284SW141 and 5WA035284OCU143. Both of them inside of them have two folde named Data and Meta.

Do I have to do something with them or no. I just have downloaded firmwares, do I have to download and that 5WA035284SW141 and 5WA035284OCU14 with Data and Meta. If yes, then how to proceed ?

Thx !

Last question I hope...ahahahaha...I need for Skoda Kodiaq FL. Amundesn system without sd card. Only 2 USB-C port.

Thx !

Ahahaha...great answer...I did not ask the right question. Is this software form last link and from link befor the last ok for amundsen for kodiaq fl...or it is not important what model of car is ?

23 hours ago, vegarz said:

https://mega.nz/file/dgNAADwQ#h7p60yQb9OmM0pQ2O9nZvIPsi_k9TMnwOm83pBj3hmY

This is 308. You can use this instead 306.

5WA035284SW141 and 143 are OCU updates not needed to infotainment update.

Are these OCU updates the latest updates for amundsen and are they compatible with 330 firmware...or should I not install them ?

Will I see any changese after I update from 304...to...330...Is there any visual changes ? What new firmware improvements ?

Thx !

The car have more than 30 ECU'S.

One is 5F , infotainment system, " your amundsen" and the last update is 330.

Rear camera and wireless phone connection work better with It.

• 2 weeks later...

@DaniC have you been able to update your Kodiaq? I have the same issue, but my software version is 306. Same confguration - Kodiaq FL with Amundsen unit. 

Hardware: H22, Device number: 3V0035820K

image.thumb.jpeg.3ef232b13c3a1a31926470df72eaf6a4.jpeg

I have constant issues with Android Auto. If it is ativated and I need to drive backwards (for example from the parking lot), as soon as rear camera switches off, I cannot access bottom menu of Android Auto screen anymore, and navigation (Waze or Google Maps) gets very slow. To fix navigation issue I'm switching on the air conditioning menu and then switch back to Andorid Auto. Novigation screen starts to be responsive again, but bottom menu is shown but not operating. THe screen does not react on tocuh in that menu area.

I'm hoping that the update would solve that issue. Do you face similar issue when using Andorid Auto?

I also downloaded all the files - 308, 324 and 330 versions. I understood that I cannot update from 306 directly to 330, and I have to update first to 308. I also read that there are package updates of 308 and than 324 in one update file.

Does someone here in the forum know if I can simply update 308 first, than probably reboot, and update 330 as the next step?

1 hour ago, AlexB7 said:

I also downloaded all the files - 308, 324 and 330 versions. I understood that I cannot update from 306 directly to 330, and I have to update first to 308. I also read that there are package updates of 308 and than 324 in one update file.

Does someone here in the forum know if I can simply update 308 first, than probably reboot, and update 330 as the next step?

it's right. you cannot update from 306 to 330 (or 324). You must update to 308 and then to 324 or 330.

I had 306 on my Karoq, and I installed 308 and then 330.

After the last update you need to fix 1555 error (not shown on the monitor but only via obd2)

• Like 1